deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pentagon report finds no evidence of alien visits, hidden spacecraft
(03-12-2024, 11:26 AM)lostbook Wrote: Yes, as Flyers Fan said the Military has video of Unknown Flying vehicles......Tic Tac ufo anyone...?  They even released a report and video footage of Unknown flying vehicles in 2017.  All of these videos have vehicles which defy laws of Physics, change direction on a dime, fly in and out of the ocean(s), and achieve speeds no known human spacecraft can achieve.  What about Roswell, the Majestic 12, etc?  None of this ever happened?

Speaking of the Majestic 12, it is possible that US scientists reverse engineered alien technology it got from the Roswell crash site and other UFO crash sites.  However, in order for the Majestic 12 to have existed it would mean that there was indeed an Alien craft to necessitate its existence which further proves the point that Aliens do exist.

A group like MJ-12 could have been created not to use or hide UFO technologies, but instead they could have been used to create propaganda mudding the waters into UFO research at the time. I mean look at Hynek and how everyone thought he was on the level of looking into UFOs only to later be exposed as being part of the cover up on Top Secret aircraft testing and actual UFO sightings. 

Go read the old back issues of "Bulletin of Atomic Scientists" and read about how many top nuclear scientists though that breaking away from "normal society" might be best for the advancement of both science and for society as a whole. MJ-12 might have been nothing more than a Governmental backing of this idea. When Prescott Bush started rambling on about the topic and somehow jumped out his barred window, the group went underground but instead of directly involving themselves in the coverup, started using proxies. 

All that is just my opinion though so take it as you will. I think this recent Congressional investigation into UFO/UAPs wasn't about anything other than a grift in the front of the cameras. I laid my argument above on that though. I just wanted to post about a possible explanation for MJ-12
(03-12-2024, 12:10 PM)guyfriday Wrote: A group like MJ-12 could have been created not to use or hide UFO technologies, but instead they could have been used to create propaganda mudding the waters into UFO research at the time. I mean look at Hynek and how everyone thought he was on the level of looking into UFOs only to later be exposed as being part of the cover up on Top Secret aircraft testing and actual UFO sightings. 

Go read the old back issues of "Bulletin of Atomic Scientists" and read about how many top nuclear scientists though that breaking away from "normal society" might be best for the advancement of both science and for society as a whole. MJ-12 might have been nothing more than a Governmental backing of this idea. When Prescott Bush started rambling on about the topic and somehow jumped out his barred window, the group went underground but instead of directly involving themselves in the coverup, started using proxies. 

All that is just my opinion though so take it as you will. I think this recent Congressional investigation into UFO/UAPs wasn't about anything other than a grift in the front of the cameras. I laid my argument above on that though. I just wanted to post about a possible explanation for MJ-12

Thanks for your response.  Even if MJ 12 isn't real I still know what I saw on Tv about the released video footage by the Navy.  Those were clearly UFO's and the said they didn't know who was piloting them.  If there are no aliens then it means that another country on Earth has this technology for their flying vehicles and this should worry the crap out of the US.