deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out Of Sight Out Of Oversight
Could this be the master plan , the ultimate control grip system for peasants ....Investigative journalist Corey Lynn says she’s “100% convinced” that globalists are building out the central operation for the control grid in space.

Space: The New Frontier For The Central Control Grid

Rumble video Corey Lynn

This huge article , but interesting read .
Quote:What if you had the ability to construct the central operation center for the entire control grid from a location with no real jurisdiction and no accessibility or oversight? What if the massive power source you need to run this operation could be harnessed under the guise of “climate change” in an expedited manner? And, what if you could have full surveillance and weaponry at your disposal with an entire financial infrastructure in place whose data sits in the palm of your hand while you control the levers?

A shorter version : Space: The New Frontier for the Control Grid  

Quote:
Quote:“Satellites store and move data, blockchain is making its way into this data, the digital financial system is accelerating, space fence is surveilling, space-based solar and data systems are being constructed, and the laws (or lawlessness) of running this full operation in space is on their side, which coincides perfectly with the many immunities and privileges that central banks and numerous organizations already enjoy.

Imagine running a control grid from space, complete with global surveillance, the ability to generate 24/7 power, to hold and store all data, to manipulate the weather and atmosphere, to have weapons that can pulse frequencies to alter behaviors or incinerate blocks instantly with directed energy weapons. Just imagine. It’s all out on the table and the competition is palpable.”

Quote:Taking into account all of the information in this report, and much that didn’t even make it into the report, it is my opinion that they are building the main central operations for the control grid in Space, equipped with full blown surveillance, nodes throughout every city, data centers, the internet, solar systems to power satellites and data centers, a suite of weaponry, a blockchain-based financial infrastructure, and likely equipping cell phones with additional hardware and software that has biometrics and integrates better with their satellite surveillance system. It’s all very clever.”

Related, live Starlink map : live starlink

I think it`s very well possible that this is really the plan , thought i am not really expert to understand all that , technology , blockchains etc... Rolleyes
I don't think we have anywhere near the technology for this sort of thing.

I can easily believe in putting a facility in some remote (third-world) place.  maybe an island.  maybe Hillary's bathroom.

imagine some wealthy operator 'donating' a huge tract of land for an endangered species preserve.  no trespassing!  not even government people!  that might be a good place to hide something.

edit to add;
large ship, like a container ship. they can anchor as needed. stay in the third world and buy off the 'inspectors'.

X-Files had a mobile lab hidden in a railroad car. all sorts of sidings and tracks to do stuff and hide stuff.
(01-03-2024, 07:44 PM)marshun Wrote: I don't think we have anywhere near the technology for this sort of thing.

I can easily believe in putting a facility in some remote (third-world) place.  maybe an island.  maybe Hillary's bathroom.

imagine some wealthy operator 'donating' a huge tract of land for an endangered species preserve.  no trespassing!  not even government people!  that might be a good place to hide something.

edit to add;
large ship, like a container ship.  they can anchor as needed.  stay in the third world and buy off the 'inspectors'.

X-Files had a mobile lab hidden in a railroad car.  all sorts of sidings and tracks to do stuff and hide stuff.

It`s bit difficult to be certain about all the technological aspects , some aspects may be hidden on purpose. There "may " be technology allready that the wide public have not seen .

Now i remember the name of "Skynet " from the movie.....sky and net ...hmm