deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Korean TV Live Stream
Quote:Schedule Information:
  • News broadcasts take place at 5.00pm, 8pm and 10.30pm daily
  • TV broadcasts Monday to Friday from 3.00-10.30pm
  • Pyongyang time TV broadcasts on Sundays, major national holidays, and on the 1st, 11th, and 21st of every month from 9am-10.30pm
  • TV may sign on at 8 a.m. or earlier on major anniversary years of key national holidays, such as the decennial anniversaries of the late leaders’ birthdays

https://kcnawatch.org/korea-central-tv-livestream/
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(11-19-2023, 07:01 AM)TSK Wrote:
Quote:Schedule Information:
  • News broadcasts take place at 5.00pm, 8pm and 10.30pm daily
  • TV broadcasts Monday to Friday from 3.00-10.30pm
  • Pyongyang time TV broadcasts on Sundays, major national holidays, and on the 1st, 11th, and 21st of every month from 9am-10.30pm
  • TV may sign on at 8 a.m. or earlier on major anniversary years of key national holidays, such as the decennial anniversaries of the late leaders’ birthdays

https://kcnawatch.org/korea-central-tv-livestream/

Pretty girl playing the violin, but the music is so sad.
Fascinating, I watched a news broadcast and as expected, part of it was Kim Jong Un looking and pointing at things. I have not looked at images of Kim Jong Un looking at things lately. That followed what I'm guessing was a scenic interlude showing how wonderful NK is.

No national news, although I don't actually understand the language, I can make out the gist of it. Multiple news stories show groups of people in classrooms or meetings learning something. No smiles at all, just serious looks on their faces as if knowing whatever it was, was of vital importance. The expressions on many faces looked forced and unnatural.

Not normal news by Western standards I don't think. No footage you would expect in a news story.
Pretty interesting. Right now I'm hearing a lovely song, kinda ethereal sounding voice as some very carefully curated propaganda drifts by on the screen.