deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Korean Anti-American Propaganda Cartoon
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
No Bugs Bunny for the North Korean kids. Chairman Mao's influence is still reverberating through NK. ...and maybe even here in our schools these days.
(11-18-2023, 03:51 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: No Bugs Bunny for the North Korean kids. Chairman Mao's influence is still reverberating through NK. ...and maybe even here in our schools these days.

They get them early over there. Even the murals on the walls of kindergartners are American soldiers being stabbed with bayonets.
(11-17-2023, 10:28 PM)TSK Wrote:
I want to do the counter propaganda. About the family without electricity or indoor plumbing bowing to their benevolent leaders by candlelight. 

But at least they have the power for the LED's on this thing.  I can just see the guy with the gun off camera saying, "You stand and smile now!"

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstorage.googleapis.co...F3000.jpeg]
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(11-18-2023, 10:09 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 10:28 PM)TSK Wrote:
I want to do the counter propaganda. About the family without electricity or indoor plumbing bowing to their benevolent leaders by candlelight. 

But at least they have the power for the LED's on this thing.  I can just see the guy with the gun off camera saying, "You stand and smile now!"

Power for now. Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang are common. Lol
(11-18-2023, 09:42 PM)TSK Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 03:51 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: No Bugs Bunny for the North Korean kids. Chairman Mao's influence is still reverberating through NK. ...and maybe even here in our schools these days.

They get them early over there. Even the murals on the walls of kindergartners are American soldiers being stabbed with bayonets.

It's not a whole lot different here these days IMO. Schools have become about teaching what to think rather than how to think. Different propaganda but the same methods. Sigh...
(11-21-2023, 04:44 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 09:42 PM)TSK Wrote:

It's not a whole lot different here these days IMO. Schools have become about teaching what to think rather than how to think. Different propaganda but the same methods. Sigh...

Even when I was a kid, history was pretty white washed. Churchill was right. History is indeed written by the victors.
North Korea's Premier Performers hand selected by Kim Jong Un himself !!

Quote:Moranbong Band

@moranbongband5623‧8.49K subscribers‧430 videos

A selection of performances from the Moranbong Band and other famous DPRK ensembles.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEwrMlEdHtk]
LolBeer It's Bueller Time

talent and beauty!

but the ending.....