Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Sleep Paralysis & Evil Presence in Bedroom as a Child
(04-19-2024, 07:05 AM)Waterglass Wrote: I was raised a Catholic but I along with my parents were not considered zealots. I stopped attending church for almost 4 deacades and returned after seeking anszers t what I have been subjected to. 

From a "science" perspective this is somewhat simple. Gather at least 1000 people globally who have sleep paralysis and determine whethe a common gene exists in all that may trigger the SP and the prescence of the hooded whatever aka a Demon as it was first reported in China back around 400-500 BC. 

I have never heard buzzing but I know people who do. It; "buzzing" is mentioned in two of the books that I referenced.  I would suggest that you read them and possibly pursue some belief in God and see if it either works or helps you. 

I dont always "trust" the science
 A very good friend has offered me insight into this process.   I think I will follow them down the rabbit hole.   I'll post here should I have any important insights.  ;o)
(04-21-2024, 01:55 PM)argentus Wrote:  A very good friend has offered me insight into this process.   I think I will follow them down the rabbit hole.   I'll post here should I have any important insights.  ;o)

I am always open to different perspectives and reasoning so if you can report back? I am not aligned with the science on Sleep Paralysis.
Sleep Paralysis

I've been experiencing this off and on for decades; often times in a semi-hypnopompic state. It's quite unnerving as you begin to wake while simultaneously realizing that your body is completely frozen, but ever so slowly and little by little you once again begin garnering the ability to command it. Sometimes I flop around a little like a fish out of water and end up half off the bed. I've experienced OBE's during this, mild to extreme vibrations, and felt unknown presence, but I can't really be sure although that's how it felt.

The SP experiences are widespread and share similar and consistent phenomena. Often times these shadow persons adorning their fedoras are reported and SP has also been associated with the alien abduction phenomena; also with the Old Hag Syndrome.

Some believe that various sleep states may open us up to a form of entity attack which could be like a type of attempted possession of the semi-occupied physical vessel.

The use of certain drugs and/or alcohol may intensify this phenomenon.