deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining UFOs.
Following on from this thread dealing with the rather large number of UFOs witnessed over hydro-electric dams (and other high energy sources like power stations, high tension power lines, radio communication towers etc.) thought there was another intriguing compilation below involving UFOs over mines.

Video:

[Video: https://youtu.be/EY_sqB1qISg]

Synopsis:

Quote:UFOs are being seen all over our planet. But there is one specific type of location that is attracting large numbers of UFOs: mines! UFOs are targeting our mines. Gold mines, silver mines, iron mines, copper mines, titanium mines, uranium mines and more: all are being visited by UFOs.

UFOs are not only hovering over mines, they are also landing. Humanoids are being seen. In some cases, the mines are being physically affected. Photographs have been taken. Some mines have been targeted over and over again. Cases come from across the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, Russia, Africa, Australia and more.

Would say Preston's 'ET' title is a bit presumptuous as there are plenty of different origin hypotheses out there but thought he did a mighty fine job of compiling all the UFO cases (about 50) - some of which involve low level sightings and large numbers of witnesses.

Pretty compelling stuff if you ask me and Canadian researcher Donald Campbell also pops up around the 41:20 mark recounting some very strange UFO antics over Sudbury mines in Ontario (there's also a relevant government document here about UFOs over Uranium mines in the Congo).

If anyone knows of any other incidents or has any opinions on the video content (if they watch it) then please post away.

Cheers.
(05-12-2024, 12:29 PM)Karl12 Wrote: If anyone knows of any other incidents or has any opinions on the video content (if they watch it) then please post away.

Just going to watch the video now, many thanks for posting but as a precursor I have an idea that links into other sightings and events over the years.

What if many of these "alien" sightings are craft that have origins within the planet instead of other worldly? Changes under the firmament may cause concern to the little "critters" if we also consider that the nuclear explosions in warfare and especially the testing must send some serious shockwaves "down there" which may account for the interest and intervention in nuclear facilities in particular. The mining activities do the same with the blasting and huge tunneling machines fracturing the Earth at depth and as for Dams, that's a huge extra weight on the land introduced over a short period of time and a lot of earth moving and construction involved and perhaps underground water tables or underground cavity leaks may cause them concern. Add to that Fracking, Oil drilling and all those kind of destructive things and I'd be worried what the neighbours upstairs were up to and want to investigate.

Just speculating and now going to watch the vid.

Beer Thumbup

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-12-2024, 01:01 PM)Nerb Wrote: What if many of these "alien" sightings are craft that have origins within the planet instead of other worldly?

Cheers Nerb, pretty great question there mate and one hypothesis I'm very fond of - don't know if you've looked into the work of the late Mac Tonnies but I reckon he was definitely onto something.

Maybe everyone's looking in the wrong direction lol.

Video:

[Video: https://youtu.be/s04-hqHT4Us]

Synopsis:

Quote:This theory by late American author and blogger Mac Tonnies asserts that if we accept that UFOs are vehicles created by an advanced civilization and apply Occam’s razor, we can conclude that it is most likely the civilization originates from the Earth itself rather than a distant planet..

UFOs are from a Cryptoterrestrial origin

All healthy speculation of course and don't know how other folks feel about a race of technologically superior indigenous humanoids sharing the planet and being in some way responsible for UFO (or USO) reports but there's a good interview here in which expands on ufological aspects surrounding the hypothesis.

Cheers!
Whatever these objects are it also looks like they enjoy hanging around quarries. Thumbup

Video:

[Video: https://youtu.be/knef5CLkF5A]

Quote:

Quote:• "It was like amazing really because it was the size of two double decker buses and it was sort of like spinning - spinning round and changing colours."

Farmer Alf Kyme, Bacup, Lancashire, February 24th, 1979.

Beer
(05-12-2024, 01:22 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Cheers Nerb, pretty great question there mate and one hypothesis I'm very fond of - don't know if you've looked into the work of the late Mac Tonnies but I reckon he was definitely onto something.

Maybe everyone's looking in the wrong direction lol.

Video:

[Video: https://youtu.be/s04-hqHT4Us]

Synopsis:

All healthy speculation of course and don't know how other folks feel about a race of technologically superior indigenous humanoids sharing the planet and being in some way responsible for UFO (or USO) reports but there's a good interview here in which expands on ufological aspects surrounding the hypothesis.

Cheers!

A lot of my research suggests that this guy may be on the right track.

We have been told to look “out there” forever and also that they “have never visited Earth”.

My take is they are “out there” but it doesn’t mean they aren’t “here”. They also aren’t technically “visiting” because they live here.

Another thought… I have long wondered if humans, as we are today, are an outlier in the sense of being an above-ground, non-subterranean species.

I think of it likes this: being subterranean offers significant protection from a lot of things. You don’t have to be all that far underground, either (ala “doomsday bunkers”) to see benefits. Planets have all kinds of potential issues that can impact the atmosphere or general habitability of the surface. Given these events happen at someone of a frequent cadence when thinking about time on a planetary scale (billions of years) if you wanted to have a civilization that lasts for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years your best shot at that might be to go underground.

The other point for me that supports going underground is to avoid detection. Since I do think the universe is teeming with life the law of large numbers means you probably have some species who are violent and bent on planetary destruction or dominance. Our planet - particularly in the dark - is very obviously inhabited. At minimum that makes us a more curious stop for the “starfleet” types out there and at maximum tells more aggressive species to bring the Calvary if they want to engage us in a hostile manner.

Consider that Venus is now uninhabitable as is Mars (allegedly in both cases). Venus at one point was “Earth’s twin”. We’ve also seen many comments around being from
Venus visiting Earth and despite its proximity to us we’ve been remarkably challlenged in getting images from the surface - and there’s a relatively limited amount of information on Venus relative to Mars.

Using my thought process, Venus would be ideally suited for a subterranean civilization. The surface is so extreme that few would find it hospitable. Natural defenses, low to no ability to validate if it’s inhabited and calls little attention to its self from the “beings must be there” perspective.

This also plays into the “white” or “gray” nature of alleged alien beings - no sun exposure - but now I’m digressing.

That’s all to say that a very ancient subterranean species could be living here on Earth, on Mars and on Venus - and I don’t find that notion to be implausible or improbable if you’re thinking about how to have a species survive for a very long time.
(05-13-2024, 10:55 AM)VulcanWerks Wrote: A lot of my research suggests that this guy may be on the right track.

We have been told to look “out there” forever and also that they “have never visited Earth”.

My take is they are “out there” but it doesn’t mean they aren’t “here”. They also aren’t technically “visiting” because they live here.

Mine too mate and thanks for the post - also looks like Zoologist Ivan T Sanderson was speculating about cryptoterrestrials as far back as the 1960s (so not a relatively new concept).

Apparently his books were quite popular in USAF libraries.

Quote:CTH:

Sanderson at several points suggested the possibility that the "occupants" of UFOs might be artificial life forms. He was not dogmatic about this, and also entertained the idea that they might be an as-yet unknown life-form indigenous to Earth. Still, the concept of UFOs as a form of artificial intelligence is fertile enough that we might have expected some follow-up.

USOs:

Sanderson reminds us of the hard yet oft-forgotten fact of UFOlogy, which is, most UFOs seem inextricably connected with water - They are very frequently seen entering and leaving water, moving through or above water, and otherwise interacting with water. 

Sanderson explores all the implications of this, leading him to postulate that most UFOs are actually USOs - Unidentified Submerged Objects, and their pilots, these other intelligences (OINTS), may have evolved alongside of humanity but under the sea.

Free E-books (public domain)

Invisible Residents

Uninvited Visitors

Also plenty of reports of unknown objects emerging from (or submerging into) the world's oceans and if you've not seen it already then thought Carl Feindt's book contained some truly intriguing eyewitness testimony (excerpts below).

Quote:Pic

"UFOs have approximately 75% of this planet in which to operate undetected.Adding another piece to the puzzle. From dissimilar puzzle pieces supplied by ufologists throughout the years of UFO history, a picture is starting to take shape. Ufologist Carl Feindt has not only contributed his own small piece, but he has also connected many of the previous pieces to form an enlightening and highly plausible theory.Feindt’s studies concern Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that enter and exit the dense medium of water.

John F. Schuessler, Former International Director of MUFON

Google E-book

Cheers.