deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
People don't want to admit who it is who is in control of this world.
Shape-shifters are running the world, and one can see it in certain historical events and anomalies. I argue that individuals who mysteriously vanish or suddenly assume positions of power could be shapeshifters assuming new identities. For example, who ever heard of a certain national leader before that nation was thrown into a war? Yes, him. He’s working with the other one to put on a war that is slowly destroying the world’s military hardware and resources before they take over. There is only one side in the war, and it’s for a purpose. Or what about the richest person in the world being from one of the forest nations and literally trying to blend humanity with technology.

The discrepancies or inconsistencies in historical records are merely attempts by shapeshifters to conceal their true identities or manipulate historical narratives. For example, we have some disagreement regarding the very age of the earth, the age of various nations, the existence of some nations is even in question. I’m not getting into this can of worms right now.

Reports of encounters with beings that can change shape are common. Just do a search for various celebrities and politicians. Consider the word, “Influencer” which has entered the modern lexicon. Who sent them to influence us, and why? We also have symbolism in art, literature, and folklore throughout history in which we see various cultures have depicted shapeshifters in their myths, legends, and art, which some might interpret as evidence of a deeper truth.

They are making heavy use of the internet as well, but of course, it was their idea after all. Most of our technology is. This is why I have shut down all social media, my YouTube, and more. It's time to take life back offline.
I'll bite. I have no idea why, but let's hear it. What discrepancies and inconsistencies are you citing here?
I think it's almost universally agreed that the Earth is around 4.5 billion years old.  No discrepancies.
(02-19-2024, 04:29 PM)TheCustodian Wrote: Shape-shifters are running the world, and one can see it in certain historical events and anomalies. I argue that individuals who mysteriously vanish or suddenly assume positions of power could be shapeshifters assuming new identities. For example, who ever heard of a certain national leader before that nation was thrown into a war? Yes, him. He’s working with the other one to put on a war that is slowly destroying the world’s military hardware and resources before they take over. There is only one side in the war, and it’s for a purpose. Or what about the richest person in the world being from one of the forest nations and literally trying to blend humanity with technology.

The discrepancies or inconsistencies in historical records are merely attempts by shapeshifters to conceal their true identities or manipulate historical narratives. For example, we have some disagreement regarding the very age of the earth, the age of various nations, the existence of some nations is even in question. I’m not getting into this can of worms right now.

Reports of encounters with beings that can change shape are common. Just do a search for various celebrities and politicians. Consider the word, “Influencer” which has entered the modern lexicon. Who sent them to influence us, and why? We also have symbolism in art, literature, and folklore throughout history in which we see various cultures have depicted shapeshifters in their myths, legends, and art, which some might interpret as evidence of a deeper truth.

They are making heavy use of the internet as well, but of course, it was their idea after all. Most of our technology is. This is why I have shut down all social media, my YouTube, and more. It's time to take life back offline.

Now THAT is a tough 'sell.'  

"Shape shifters" is a term which carries with, it a lengthy list of baggage.   From your OP, I expect that you are not one who sees the idea as stemming from a metaphor of some sort, instead attributing singular intelligences carrying on a multi-prong attack by assuming different identities... all of which have access to resources, as well as gifted with the prestige of 'leadership' and power.  I find it hard to accommodate all those traits packaged together in an unbroken series of 'identities' which are all interchangeable.  This is not to say that like minds can't cooperate towards a bad end, but that only complicates the reason why they would do it.

As relates to "taking over" I have to inquire... "what" exactly is the gain?  Dictatorship? God-head status? Or perhaps simply the destruction of the work of mankind, in exchange for the machinations of a single person (or thing?)  Outside of the apocalyptic, it seems difficult to understand how such an endeavor has any value, or at least, I myself can't seem to understand that theoretical value.

Personally, I can only embrace the premise in terms of metaphor.  Humans share a collective nature, and when some - through deviance of character - or some level of socio-psychopathy, break from that nature, they could be interpreted as having 'shapeshifted.'   No longer are they part of the body of mankind but have reinvented themselves as something they see as "superior."  I think the metaphor can be about hubris, ego worship, and of course, tyranny - from the perspective of the tyrant. 

But don't let me stop you from unplugging if you feel that is the way to cope with what you're experiencing.
(02-19-2024, 10:22 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Now THAT is a tough 'sell.'  

"Shape shifters" is a term which carries with, it a lengthy list of baggage.   From your OP, I expect that you are not one who sees the idea as stemming from a metaphor of some sort, instead attributing singular intelligences carrying on a multi-prong attack by assuming different identities... all of which have access to resources, as well as gifted with the prestige of 'leadership' and power.  I find it hard to accommodate all those traits packaged together in an unbroken series of 'identities' which are all interchangeable.  This is not to say that like minds can't cooperate towards a bad end, but that only complicates the reason why they would do it.

As relates to "taking over" I have to inquire... "what" exactly is the gain?  Dictatorship? God-head status? Or perhaps simply the destruction of the work of mankind, in exchange for the machinations of a single person (or thing?)  Outside of the apocalyptic, it seems difficult to understand how such an endeavor has any value, or at least, I myself can't seem to understand that theoretical value.

Personally, I can only embrace the premise in terms of metaphor.  Humans share a collective nature, and when some - through deviance of character - or some level of socio-psychopathy, break from that nature, they could be interpreted as having 'shapeshifted.'   No longer are they part of the body of mankind but have reinvented themselves as something they see as "superior."  I think the metaphor can be about hubris, ego worship, and of course, tyranny - from the perspective of the tyrant. 

But don't let me stop you from unplugging if you feel that is the way to cope with what you're experiencing.

It's not so much that they took over, as much as they built this society, and our technology, and we have always just been here for the ride. There was nothing to take over, because qw never built any of it. Knowing who they are makes it all make sense, but no they are not human, or aliens for that matter.
(02-20-2024, 05:42 AM)TheCustodian Wrote: It's not so much that they took over, as much as they built this society, and our technology, and we have always just been here for the ride. There was nothing to take over, because qw never built any of it. Knowing who they are makes it all make sense, but no they are not human, or aliens for that matter.

That clears things up for me.  Yes... It has occurred to me to explore the idea that we (meaning people) have been 'piggybacked' into this situation.  At some point we must have been universally enslaved, then inexplicably broke the yoke of that slavery only to subsequently be 're-enslaved' by an alternate, insidious method... and here we are.  In such a scenario, we very well may the 'aliens.'

The theory is interesting, but the application of it across time and 'accepted' history makes it difficult to reconcile.
(02-19-2024, 04:29 PM)TheCustodian Wrote: Shape-shifters are running the world, and one can see it in certain historical events and anomalies. I argue that individuals who mysteriously vanish or suddenly assume positions of power could be shapeshifters assuming new identities. For example, who ever heard of a certain national leader before that nation was thrown into a war?

You should not use your personal ignorance about other countries as a measure of what is mysterious or not, what is mysterious to one person may not be mysterious to millions of other persons.
Are they reptilian shape-shifters at least?

Here's always been my problem with shape-shifting, it's the same problem I have with shrinking rays.

How do they do that to their atomic structures? Even the most basic amino acids are made of atoms. I don't buy the change in form is possible, but octopi are fucking amazing.

[Video: https://youtu.be/PmDTtkZlMwM?si=j3LpG2Zv_NoY177D]

Given amino acids may start in molecular clouds, and it appears life favors left-handed chirality, all biological life may follow like forms of composition. Possibly even bipedalism. Like the "divine command" to grow in complexity from base components is like a thermodynamic increase in disorder.

I think any alien that could pull off Octopus shit, would need a similar adaptations, and a starting form that's at least close to humans.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter