deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Joe Biden is expected to make one of the most Important Decisions of his Presidency
Joe Biden is expected to make one of the most Important Decisions of his Presidency tonight, thats not something anybody wants to hear. Of course, they could just be propping him up and making him look like a decisive President. 

NGL Ive got so many reservations there needs to be a heavy response here. Also not going to lie, it bothered me that it seemed this eventuality and what to do once it happens, wasn't exactly planned for. How do you not be able to track your drones and distinguish them from enemy drones? Could they have transponders and once they get within a certain range of the base have them turn on so they could be identified on radar? 

But beyond that here we are on the brink, Blinken saying the Middle East is in worse shape since 73, and it just seems like we are being drugged into this, whereas most times in my lifetime atleast America has been cautious AF and overly prepared when we finally do commit. I suspect Biden will have a small measured response, upon small measured response till our troops get hit again. Which is likely worse than no response at all

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/175209...24739?s=20
Quote:The President of the United States, Joe Biden is expected to make one of the most Important Decisions of his Presidency tonight, as he Orders a Response for the One-Way “Suicide” Drone Attack by Iranian-Backed Forces against the Tower 22 Patrol Base in Northeastern Jordan this weekend which resulted in the Death of 3 American Soldiers; the Response will likely come in upwards of 3 Stages which will Target the Capabilities of Iranian-Backed Militias in Syria and Iraq with Kinetic Strikes, alongside Cyberattacks on Facilities used by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Iran followed by Kinetic Strikes against Strategic Locations in Iran related to their Nuclear, Ballistic Missile, and Drone Capabilities. The Strikes will more than likely come from U.S. Air Force Combat Aircraft across the Middle East as well as Tomahawk Land-Attack Cruise Missiles launched by U.S. Navy Vessels in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Bidens poll numbers in Michigan suck.  There are a ton of muslims that live there and they aren't happy with him.  There is talk about a boycott of voting for Biden in November because of America's support for Israel.   Look for Biden to be changing his policy as we get closer to election time.  He has to schmooze for muslim votes.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I first thought that came to me was, "Riiight! this president is 'deciding' something... Riiight!"

How we still embrace the facade of the political theater and believe that this man is deciding anything on his own, blows my mind. 

But even so, the decision is important.

Because of the propensity to obsess over the political theater (damn world-wide-wrestling show that it is,) I have to ask. 
Is this about Biden, or about the undeclared war going on between Iran and her 'allies' against Israel? 
Not baiting here.   
I just want to determine if I can contribute.

PS to add....  I couldn't vote in the poll because I resist accepting that Joe Biden is the architect of the response.  We don't know who is.
All of this may well be true but...

I thought this was going to be the anti-politicalized conspiracy, paranormal, UFO/UAP site but I put this in the Israel-Hamas war folder for a reason. Doesn't really matter who makes the decision, and Im not 100% certain but generally I believe in the Middle East you go heavy and hard or don't go at all 

These measured responses haven't stopped anything and it sounds as if the Houthis and Iran are going to step up the attacks. Generally deeking around just makes it worse and makes it last longer

https://x.com/PakFrontier/status/1760768...72969?s=20
Quote: 

The Pakistan Frontier
@PakFrontier
·
1m
?? ?Yemenis ban US and UK ships from entering Red Sea waters

HOUTHIS BAN WESTERN SHIPS FROM SAILING IN RED SEA: Yemen’s Houthis send shippers "formal notice" that all vessels linked to Israel, U.S. and UK no longer allowed to enter waters around Yemen.
#Yemen #Yemeni #Houthis

Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(02-22-2024, 03:47 PM)putnam6 Wrote: ....Doesn't really matter who makes the decision, and Im not 100% certain but generally I believe in the Middle East you go heavy and hard or don't go at all 

These measured responses haven't stopped anything and it sounds as if the Houthis and Iran are going to step up the attacks. Generally deeking around just makes it worse and makes it last longer

https://x.com/PakFrontier/status/1760768...72969?s=20

Yeah, I didn't know what the topic of the announcement was going to be when I opened this.  When I saw Middle East and drones and measured response, I thought of Viet Nam, Afghanistan and other places we saw fit to send US citizens to die for questio9nable purposes.
Wouldn't be the first time Ive gone off on a tangent, but yes Im a bit concerned it feels like a long build up. Houthis are nowhere near stopping just feels like we are being drug into a larger conflict sometimes...
(02-27-2024, 09:51 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Wouldn't be the first time Ive gone off on a tangent, but yes Im a bit concerned it feels like a long build up. Houthis are nowhere near stopping just feels like we are being drug into a larger conflict sometimes...

They are being given the tools of war.  Their intent is not peace.  

Some of this is nonsense though... people like to pretend that they are attacking only because of Israel.  They're not... they are attacking ANYONE they can now - because they can - now.  It's almost as if an "arms market" had a blow-out 'sale.'  I wonder who had a blow-out sale?
You really want to know how he'll decide? Just ask yourself, what would obama do....
(02-23-2024, 12:18 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Yeah, I didn't know what the topic of the announcement was going to be when I opened this.  When I saw Middle East and drones and measured response, I thought of Viet Nam, Afghanistan and other places we saw fit to send US citizens to die for questio9nable purposes.

(02-27-2024, 11:40 PM)Maxmars Wrote: They are being given the tools of war.  Their intent is not peace.  

Some of this is nonsense though... people like to pretend that they are attacking only because of Israel.  They're not... they are attacking ANYONE they can now - because they can - now.  It's almost as if an "arms market" had a blow-out 'sale.'  I wonder who had a blow-out sale?

Funny you should mention this.... was about to post elsewhere but it's germane to the thread at hand, even then I may go off on a tangent.

This is the first time Ive ever heard a politician speak like this, I know this is a mantra of mine. What if? I mean this place is brand new if it doesn't have some JFK and RFK threads it should. Do we understand what different class of leaders we used to have. 

I could easily vote for RFKjr. but in my state it isn't likely to make a diff

https://x.com/Holden_Culotta/status/1764...39981?s=20
Quote:RFK Jr: The CIA is a sock puppet for the military-industrial complex, the Fed is a sock puppet for Wall Street, and the health agencies keep us sick to profit Big Pharma “The CIA’s function is to provide a steady pipeline of forever wars for Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed. My uncle understood that in 1961 when he came into power. During the Bay of Pigs, he realized he’d been lied to by his agency and by the military brass. Publicly he took blame for it, but privately he said to his aides, ‘I want to take the CIA and shatter it into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.’ But also, the Fed is a captive agency by the banking industry. Jamie Dimon and Larry Fink run the Fed. It’s not working for you and me. It’s working to flood the canyons of Wall Street with money, and that’s much more concerning to me than the agencies. The agencies have too much power because they’re owned by the industry. The agencies didn’t have too much power when they were working for the American public. The health agencies are not working for public health. They’re working to keep us sick, because the group that controls them, the pharmaceutical industry, profits from chronic disease. It’s now $4.3 trillion we’re spending a year on chronic disease, and nobody’s even doing research on it at NIH. All of these agencies are controlled by an industry, and I think that is the biggest threat to American democracy.”