deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein's Black Book (Unredacted)

[Image: colorblocksig.png]
I had no idea it was that long!
That is some black book.  Who ISN'T in it
(12-21-2023, 12:17 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I had no idea it was that long!
That is some black book.  Who ISN'T in it

I can't even remember where I found it. I'm obsessed with the case though.
(12-21-2023, 02:16 AM)TSK Wrote: I can't even remember where I found it. I'm obsessed with the case though.

I’m on an iPad and unable to see anything but the first page. Any recommendations?
(12-21-2023, 07:01 PM)KKLoco Wrote: I’m on an iPad and unable to see anything but the first page. Any recommendations?

it's an issue with PDF's that's existed since ios 8 and apple refuses to even acknowledge the issue. I'm looking for a third party viewer. In the meantime, I'll add a download link.
Thanks for this, Ive never seen it. I will say that I am from NYC, and what caught my eye were some of the area codes (212, 718, 646, 917) I can kind of tell the decade they are from, or around a certain time.

212 and 718 were from when I was young 212 was pretty much Manhattan, and 718 were all the other boroughs.  917 came later in the 1990's, then 646 and 347. So Im going to take a look around, and see what I can come up with, Im also looking at email addresses, like AOL, Netscape. etc,.

I pretty much doing this as to try to find out who was there fairly recently. The place has been in business for a long time, but Im more interested in who will be caught up when the next gets released on Jan. 1, 2024.

Peace, NRE.
Jeffrey Epstein Was Mossad/Israeli Spook: Blackmail Op Used To Make Foreign Policy Pro-Zionist

Not a lot journalists are touching this issue at the moment, Stew Peters is one. He has not gone into all the details of the black book yet, but as it gets released from the courts, sure he will have something to say about it.

For one file I found at the time that list some of the names in the flight logs and black book:

archive.org/details/flightlogsandblackbook
(12-21-2023, 09:35 PM)Kwaka Wrote: For one file I found at the time that list some of the names in the flight logs and black book:

archive.org/details/flightlogsandblackbook

Thank you so much for that!
(12-21-2023, 09:47 PM)TSK Wrote: Thank you so much for that!

I almost thought I was a moron for a second and didn’t originally see the big green link button. Thanks for adding that!
Has anyone gone through it and found out if Trump is in it?  That's what everyone is waiting to hear.  I would expect that he would be.  He wished Epsteins Madam 'well' when he was president and she was arrested.  Trump being in the book will be lots of fodder for discussion.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence