deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel and Palestine | Middle Ground Roundtable
(12-23-2023, 10:22 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Yes, I am well aware, Broad Street Bully Brother...

SISTER.  I'm a girl.  Everyone thinks I'm a guy for some reason!  ha ha
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(12-23-2023, 09:08 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Don't know where you are going with the totals, are they not published by the Gazan Health Ministry?

Just being consistent with how the death toll comes in after any disaster, it does take a while to get a full tally. RT news and others are finding a few each day, but with how the Gaza infrastructure has been decimated, it is not in any position to give a clear and accurate account each day.

The only bodies getting counted at this time are the ones that can be recovered and verified. As for how many are still under the rubble, just went splat as a bomb hit or taken out by Israel forces an not on the count list?
Hamas has been firing rockets to Jerusalem , and those are not high precision guided rockets

So what's in Jerusalem ?  The third holyest place for muslims, Al-Aqsa Mosque.

And it"s Israels iron dome what have been interceting those hamas rockets , how ironic ?

Hamas dont care even about Islam , they dont care anything else than being terrorist...killing Jews.
(12-23-2023, 10:24 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: SISTER.  I'm a girl.  Everyone thinks I'm a guy for some reason!  ha ha

Well that I was not aware of, thats what I get for making assumptions.

Apologies Broad Street Bully Sister, I kind of adopted the Flyers since Atlanta has lost both its hockey teams. I read most of your posts on ATS when I venture back over there

As for the Israel/Gaza situation, I have no problem with how Israel has conducted itself for the most part. I can read about and talk about what's happening and what may happen for hours. 

During the meltdown at ATS found a decent channel on Discord with lots of info and plenty of contributors where both sides are represented fairly well. They do a decent job of filtering some of the BS propaganda on both sides too. Lots of links too. If post something here it's likely from there 

https://discord.gg/NsAvKDjFRW

I also check out the Free Agenda TV channel, which definitely has a humanitarian element to it, but it's not obnoxious, and it is a well-moderated site. While I understand those points and have some empathy. For every one point that makes me pause, there are usually 3-4 that hit home that Israel was left no choice because of the hostages and the barbaric nature of 10/7. Without IDF boots on the ground, Hamas was prepared to wait it out, and hope the Arab world rallied around them. 

Both sites though seem to have a broad scope of contributors, there is a sizable chunk that really believes the opposite or we have and extensive propaganda networks

Ats2508_cheers Deny Ignorance, Sister... looking forward to your viewpoints...

(12-23-2023, 11:07 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Just being consistent with how the death toll comes in after any disaster, it does take a while to get a full tally. RT news and others are finding a few each day, but with how the Gaza infrastructure has been decimated, it is not in any position to give a clear and accurate account each day.

The only bodies getting counted at this time are the ones that can be recovered and verified. As for how many are still under the rubble, just went splat as a bomb hit or taken out by Israel forces an not on the count list?

I agree but are you suggesting a ceasefire a humanitarian pause, Im all for it ONCE Hamas releases the hostages. 

We just had an American hostage die in captivity in Gaza, like some damn prisoner of war bounty BS, it was a 76-year-old man. Who was taken because Hamas promised $10,000 per hostage, now 10,000 times 240 no way was Hamas ever going to pay out 2.4 million in bounties thus the hostages have now been tortured, drugged, raped, and killed. 

20 years ago America would have been outraged AF, but now its crickets...  

apologizes for the rant
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(12-23-2023, 05:12 PM)putnam6 Wrote: I agree but are you suggesting a ceasefire a humanitarian pause, Im all for it ONCE Hamas releases the hostages.

I have no idea what is really happening with any remaining hostages, good chance they are already dead with all the indiscriminate bombing going on. I don't see Israel giving up this argument until the end.

With the overall plan here, Israel has plenty of redevelopment options in the works once Gaza is captured. As for what is to become of the current residents looks bleak as a tent city grows where the basics of life have been cut off. Israel does not look to have any plan for what to do with all the residents, just want them all to die and cover it up with the current approach.

I don't see this plan working out too well for Israel in the long term.
I don't see why Israel needs a plan for Gaza.

They let Gaza rule themselves starting in 2007-ish. Gazans voted Hamas as their leaders. Hamas literally stormed the border to rape and pillage Israeli citizens and towns. 

I say let Gaza rebuild itself. 

If they have to focus on rebuilding Gaza, they won't have the time or resources to terrorize their neighbor.
(12-23-2023, 09:48 PM)Kwaka Wrote: I have no idea what is really happening with any remaining hostages, good chance they are already dead with all the indiscriminate bombing going on. I don't see Israel giving up this argument until the end.

With the overall plan here, Israel has plenty of redevelopment options in the works once Gaza is captured. As for what is to become of the current residents looks bleak as a tent city grows where the basics of life have been cut off. Israel does not look to have any plan for what to do with all the residents, just want them all to die and cover it up with the current approach.

https://x.com/hodajannat/status/17388335...45053?s=20

heres the translation....checking on the validity. 

If Israel is smart they will be fair and just and merciful with the Gazan GP, the reality is if they rebuild and assist and Gaza prospers, it will isolate the radical Muslim element even further in the Arab world. I imagine this is one reason the Muslim Brotherhood and then Hamas had to make sure Gazans didn't live too well, it was bad for the cause.
Quote:? Suddenly we discovered that Gaza, which is inhabited by 2 million people... has 36 hospitals
There are Arab countries with 30 million citizens and do not have this number of hospitals.

? Suddenly we discovered that Gaza was getting water, electricity, gas, and fuel for free from Israel.
Of course, there is no Arab citizen who does not pay water, electricity and fuel bills.

? Suddenly we discovered that Gaza was receiving $30 million a month from Qatar alone
And $120 million a month from UNRWA
And $50 million a month from the European Union
And 30 million dollars a month from America.
There are Arab countries drowning in debt and cannot find anyone to help them, even with one million dollars.

? Suddenly we discovered that Gaza was not besieged, and all goods were entering it, as were foreigners and people of foreign nationalities. Its residents were traveling to Egypt and from there to the rest of the world, and Fafo is the biggest example.
? Suddenly we discovered that Gaza was living better than many Arab countries...and its people were living better than many Arab peoples.

Suddenly...we discovered that our minds were besieged by a programmed lie...by the Brotherhood media.

https://vxtwitter.com/sentdefender/status/1739052007166488820?s=20

Quote:OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have reportedly told the President of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas that he must Resign as President and Dissolve the current Government in order to Appoint a Saudi and UAE-Approved Government, or else they will Halt all further Financial Aid to the Palestinian Territories
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(12-24-2023, 08:00 AM)Theatreboy Wrote: I don't see why Israel needs a plan for Gaza.

They let Gaza rule themselves starting in 2007-ish. Gazans voted Hamas as their leaders. Hamas literally stormed the border to rape and pillage Israeli citizens and towns. 

I say let Gaza rebuild itself. 

If they have to focus on rebuilding Gaza, they won't have the time or resources to terrorize their neighbor.

I understand the sentiment but

If Israel is smart they will be fair and just and merciful with the Gazan GP, the reality is if they rebuild and assist and Gaza prospers, it will isolate the radical Muslim element even further in the Arab world. I imagine this is one reason the Muslim Brotherhood and then Hamas had to make sure Gazans didn't live too well, it was bad for the cause.

It obvious there is 2 Arab worlds and there is a divide growing between them one side is trying to move towards the 21st century and sees the benefits of normalized relationships, while the other is stuck in the 17th century religious dogma.  

The free world, the democratic world has to point the way... and show the benefits of peace
(12-23-2023, 10:22 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Yes, I am well aware, Broad Street Bully Brother...

I trust no source from Gaza, the sheer fact Israel has been able to pull this off without it expanding too much so far speaks volumes...

(12-23-2023, 09:48 PM)Kwaka Wrote: I have no idea what is really happening with any remaining hostages, good chance they are already dead with all the indiscriminate bombing going on. I don't see Israel giving up this argument until the end.

I get what you are saying. 

But how many times do you be nice only to get hit again?

For me, it is FAFO. The result is what you get. I know that is cold, but I am tired of the attackers playing victim.

If you don't like blood, don't play with knives.
[Image: GCTuJAXWkAA0aAc?format=jpg&name=small]