deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information/Misinformation/mal-information?
(02-09-2024, 04:16 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I want to believe that the starlet meant well enough.   But what is the statement purpose demonstrating taking the form of deception?  All I can say is if the vaccine folks were part of this deception, it reiterates their total divorce from honesty (unless they are giving the vaccine away for free.)

Many questions arise from the lie.... the need for the lie... and the fact that the willful liar is some kind of 'media celebrity.'   Next time... more of the same?

Well, here's the real harm in this event. People are asking questions of "Does King Charles III" actually have cancer or is he just bringing attention to the issue. Yes, I have heard that talked about amongst some academics. We have had some world leaders and former leaders die as well, what if a current world leader dies (like Biden, Putin, Xi, or anyone of the EU Leadership) that confusion can be used to usurp power from the people or even be used by an enemy nation to take control of the affected nations authority. 

These HOAXes are harmful to only to the fans of the person conducting the act, but also to actors that see the value in this type of confusion caused in the aftermath of the event.