deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Images
I quite like the new 'Deny Ignorance'. In particular, the editor. There are new features I like, such as the 'code' option. Also familiar users from elsewhere.

I can see there is also a learning curve that goes with any new site.

One of those curves is the subject of images.

There is an option to 'Upload' which takes us to a window where we can browse our computer for the image we want to upload. Unlike ATS, we don't seem to have a dedicated place for user images. In using the 'Upload' button it seems a black hole, I have not seen the image uploaded again. If I were to wish to upload the same image to another post I cannot return and use the same image URL.

One can alternatively make an imgur account and have an image repository there that can be returned to. That works.

However, going forward, I can see problems if my personal ingur image repository is not maintained. The personal imgur account image source may be lost in the future and the thread may lose images.

So a master 'Deny Ignorance' image repository is probably best. Come to think of it, one may simply need to use and copy the uploaded image URL at the time of uploading. A few duplicates may not matter in the master repository.

So what are the site's designer / maintainer thoughts on the matter?
It's in the works. Hang tight.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(12-15-2023, 11:48 PM)TSK Wrote: It's in the works. Hang tight.

Thanks TSK for the reply. Understood.
(12-16-2023, 12:18 AM)NobodySpecial Wrote: Thanks TSK for the reply. Understood.

No problem! Ats2485_banana

Thread closed.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]