deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I see that they fixed the points on the forum
Sounds more realistic. But what are points actually for?
(11-27-2023, 01:09 AM)music is magic Wrote: Sounds more realistic. But what are points actually for?

I was wondering the same!
(11-27-2023, 04:24 AM)Quantum12 Wrote: I was wondering the same!

Did you noticed that you and both have 136 points?
Points will eventually be able to buy forum access to other forums, sticky your posts, ect. It does indeed look like the points bug is fixed. I'll put the shop back in the header menu once I make sure it's fixed this time. Biggrin
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
And here I spent 1000 points already!    Love to shop!
(11-27-2023, 09:54 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: And here I spent 1000 points already!    Love to shop!

You still have VIP access for a month. Also, the shop has been restored.
It is a good concept that there is no star rating and flag system, too, IMHO :)
how do I give points or rating?  the button has disappeared for me.  it was once there!
(12-14-2023, 11:37 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: how do I give points or rating?  the button has disappeared for me.  it was once there!

I'm wondering the same. I'm new and am searching the board for more info on points....
(04-10-2024, 11:36 AM)SideEyeEverything Wrote: I'm wondering the same. I'm new and am searching the board for more info on points....

There's no option to give away points, but points are awarded for referrals, posts, threads, and character counts in posts.

The shop system is still a work in progress, similar to the original ATS points shop, but I may just remove the points altogether for now to curb confusion.