deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Housing market is blowing up.
So this story was posted by me somewhere else, but I think it needs it's own thread since the situation is only beginning, and it looks to be much more involved than what it appears to be at this point.

Deja-Vue below:
Quote:Wild video captured the moment a Virginia home exploded Monday evening after a suspect inside the residence shot at authorities attempting to serve a search warrant, according to police and witnesses.

The massive explosion in Arlington sent debris and flames bursting toward the sky around 8:20 p.m., and could be heard and felt from miles away.

“Holy f—king sh-t,” a person exclaimed as car alarms blared.

Arlington County police said the officers were trying to execute a search warrant when a suspect fired several rounds from inside the now-leveled home.
So, what the hell? This story has some missing parts. Like what was being investigated, oh there is this statement,
Quote:Police previously said they were investigating after someone fired a flare gun from the house.
But then it states this near the end,
Quote:The police standoff had been ongoing for at least a few hours.

Arlington County police spokesperson Ashley Savage said it’s unknown if the suspect was firing a flare gun or another weapon at police.
So, was the search warrant for a prior firing of the flare gun, or was it for the firing of the flare gun after the SWAT has gotten to the house?

Things are falling apart for the deep state now that the big players have been taken off the board due to time (Bush sr, Kissinger, soon to be George Soros) now we have houses blowing up. I wonder what was going on that blowing up a house made sense to hide stuff?

Well this might be more true than the news.
Quote:Police reported that 56-year-old James Yoo died in the explosion of a duplex located at 844 N. Burlington Street in the Bluemont neighborhood of Arlington County, Virginia.

Police added they're aware of "concerning" social media posts made by Yoo. 

On Monday night, a home spontaneously exploded in an Arlington, Virginia, neighborhood. Police were initially called to the home after neighbors reported someone firing a flare gun.

Video journalist Nick Sortor posted on X a breakdown of what happened yesterday evening on the 800 block of North Burlington Street:

Around 4:45 pm Tuesday, Arlington County, VA police were called out to a report of "possible shots fired."

Once officers got to the scene, they became aware that a man inside the home had fired a flare gun out the window 30 to 40 times

The owner of the home, James Yoo, then barricaded himself inside and refused to make contact with police.

As a result, they obtained a search warrant, and while attempting to execute it, the suspect fired multiple shots at the officers from inside the home.

Then, at 8:45 pm, an explosion occurred, leveling the entire property.

A video posted to X shows when the house exploded into a massive fireball.

At this point there is a video of the explosion, but if you slow motion that explosion, it seems that the explosion happened either outside the house on the far side of the camera, or right next to the house. Story continues,
Quote:Arlington County police spokesperson Ashley Savage told NBC News that officials have yet to confirm if there were any deaths. She said the suspect was 'inside' the home during the explosion.

Sortor revealed additional alleged information on Yoo:

He's a far leftist that posts anti-white hatred and quotes Noam Chomsky

He accused his neighbors of being spies on social media just three days ago

He had a previous encounter with the FBI

He filed countless frivolous lawsuits against his own sister and wife

He was the former Head of Global Security at the US government's "Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)"
And now I have to stop this story. What if he was right, and he was "Fireballed" to shut him up as well as shut down any other people that might expose the terrorism angle?

Then there is the idea that's pushing around that the spies he is talking about were in fact Chinese spies. Then we have the weird media responses over this. I'll post links but only quote the weird parts of the stories.
WJLA ABC 7 News
Quote:Purchasing and owning a flare gun in Virginia is legal. It’s called a visual distress signal under law. There is a no waiting period and flare guns are typically used by boaters to produce a distress signal. Flare guns can be used to set off flammable material too.

There are kits where you can modify a flare gun into a weapon that shoots 12-gauge bullets.

The ATF considers those flare guns to be weapons.
So in the story about a guy that blew up a house, outline how to legally get a gun to modify to shoot shotgun shells?

Washington Post
Quote:On a YouTube channel, Yoo posted several videos that show screenshot after screenshot of legal documents related to his unsuccessful lawsuits and protracted divorce. In LinkedIn posts, Yoo accused the U.S. government of corruption and uploaded photos of a couple he said were his next-door neighbors in Arlington.
Can these still be found?
and of course this bit o' mystery,
New York Times
Quote:The F.B.I. did not open any investigations based on correspondence from Mr. Yoo, Mr. Sundberg said.

Chief Andy Penn of the Arlington County Police Department declined to say at a news conference on Tuesday that the authorities were “fully confident” that the remains that were found were those of Mr. Yoo.

“All factors point to that it is this individual,” he said, “but that has to be confirmed, and it is going to take time to confirm that as well, but there is a lot more of the investigation that needs to occur.”
So did Yoo fake his death? We'll never know since the FBI is on the case. Those I still have to wonder about this.
From the New York Times story
Quote:Initially, the police were called out to the house because they had received a call about possible gunfire in the area, Chief Penn said. After the police found that the occupant had fired a flare gun more than 30 times inside his home, Chief Penn said, the department obtained a search warrant and tried to make contact with him.

The occupant did not engage with officers and barricaded himself inside the home, according to the authorities. Chief Penn said that as the police were trying to serve the search warrant, several rounds of what was believed to be gunfire were heard inside the home, which prompted the police to deploy a “nonflammable, less-lethal chemical munition” inside the house that was intended to “cause irritation” so that the occupant would come outside.

Now giving the fact that members of Congress and the White House are involved with foreign companies and possible illegal trade practices, I find it odd that a former Head of Global Security at the US government's "Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) is now dead in an explosive finish. Now for that Chinese Conspiracy Theory. CFIUS is responsible for reviewing foreign investments into American Companies as well as foreign real estate purchases for national security concerns. China has been buying up land next to and near major military bases for the last few years, and this practice had begun to spike during the Obama Administration. Is it possible that these purchases are a part of a slow invasion policy and not just an economic issue. Could this Yoo have accidentally figured this out and notified the FBI about it causing his to blow up in his home?

So, now for the new stuff since you're reviewed enough. 
Now this house isn't the only one in recent days that have gone Ka Boom, but it is the most interesting given that the guy may not have died and only used the explosion to remove himself from the grid. His history would give him a head-start on doing this, but the reason would be missing. I wonder if he stumbled upon something that messed him up, and that he was duped into marrying his wife. Like I stated in the above reposting: " there is the idea that's pushing around that the spies he is talking about were in fact Chinese spies". I'll post some more stuff on this as it came up, but for now I would suggest people watch the videos of the house exploding and see for themselves that the explosion came from outside the house. You can even Google-Earth the neighborhood and see how easy it would have been for "authorities" to have placed something outside his home without anyone noticing.

Speaking of the story about going in to investigate shots being fired inside the home, seems to be falling apart. Another thing that gets me is how completely the duplex he was living in was destroyed, yet the building next to his shows no windows being broken nor and damage to the structure. This leads me to think that something else was going on. 
Earlier today this happened:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJHeTlwFWm4]

Now the official statement was that an ice cream truck hit a gas line, and that was what caused this explosion. Now this begs the question: "Is the infrastructure so bad in this country that even in the Nation's Capital a simple accident on one gas line can cause another building to explode, or are we under attack by sabotaging agents that are targeting the public?"

I know that it seems like such a weird thing, but we have in office people that are still pushing the "New Green Deal" as a public policy, as well as a President and VP that offered to pay the bail for anyone that was arrested during the whole "Burn down the Country" campaign from a few years ago. Are these same people allowing for the public to be put at risk in these explosions just to shut down a public utility such as natural gas? 

Or just as frightening, is the fact that after decades of being warned about the failing infrastructure, is our infrastructure braking to the point of costing lives and security of the public trust?

While this thread was going to be about a single home and the possibility of that man using the explosion to go off grid, I think that with the current trend of broken bridges, failing gas lines, busted water mains, and over stressed power grids this purpose of this thread might be better served by addressing these issues so that we can log the data of these events and determine if it is failing infrastructure or targeted attacks against the public.
Another DC house explosion. Warning, dramatic "gas leak" explosion from the First Responders point of view (audio only). It's pretty raw and a tough listen. 

AUDIO: Sterling House Explosion: Multiple Mayday calls on fire Chanel. (youtube.com)

news story here:
Volunteer firefighter killed, 13 hurt in Virginia house explosion – NBC4 Washington (nbcwashington.com)
Quote:A father of three was identified as the volunteer firefighter killed Friday in a catastrophic explosion that destroyed a house as first responders were inside, officials said.
Trevor Brown of the Sterling Volunteer Fire Company was killed, Loudoun County Fire and Rescue Chief Keith Johnson said at a press conference Saturday. Brown was 45. Brown had been affiliated with Loudoun County Fire and Rescue since 2016, officials said.

Eleven first responders and two civilians were taken to hospitals to treat their injuries after the devastating explosion, officials said.

Four first responders remained hospitalized on Saturday morning. They are expected to survive, Johnson said.

"Our folks were in that house when it exploded,” Johnson said. "Probably lucky we only had one fatality.”

Two occupants, including the homeowner, and pets were removed from the home, officials said.

“We saved her,” Johnson said. He said the homeowner sustained a minor injury in the explosion.

At this point the news is still coming out, but the question of "Is this due to failed infrastructure, or a planned attack?"

I kind of wonder if this might be used by those "New Green Deal" Trotskyists will be using these house explosions as excuses to remove natural gas lines from homes.

Adding this new information in.
500-gallon underground propane tank found at Virginia home that exploded, killing a firefighter and injuring others (nbcnews.com)

Quote: A 500-gallon underground propane tank was found at a Virginia home that exploded Friday, killing one firefighter and injuring others, officials said Saturday.
Followed near the end of the story was this:
Quote: Johnson said they have not yet determined a “complete cause” of the explosion.

“We can assume it was propane-related, but no complete cause has been initiated,” he said.

The fire is under investigation by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office, supported by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Utility Washington Gas was at the scene and assisted in the investigation.

So, city infrastructure at least can't be blamed for this explosion. Now we wait and see what the issue is going to be. I wonder if the homeowners have any governmental connections that might need scrutiny like in the James Yoo explosion?