deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good habits: Holding hands (especially with a loved one)
(02-24-2024, 02:13 PM)argentus Wrote: ... We have of late began 'grounding', by laying our bare feet  on the moist soil, grass and sand.   I have done a bit of research, and if you are interested, I'd be happy to share it with you.   I only wish I had not stopped walking barefoot decades ago -- back then the bottoms of my feet had a thick callus layer and I could walk on nearly everything.

That would make an excellent thread!  Thumbup

I have heard of that concept; "grounding;" and it sounds like a kind of organically "human thing" that might be right in line with the "touch is important" message I imagine as valid.  If you can, please share when you have the time.
(02-24-2024, 02:51 PM)Maxmars Wrote: That would make an excellent thread!  Thumbup

I have heard of that concept; "grounding;" and it sounds like a kind of organically "human thing" that might be right in line with the "touch is important" message I imagine as valid.  If you can, please share when you have the time.
I too would be really interested in a thread about grounding.
I wonder how effective it is during the winter months when the ground is frozen......
(03-10-2024, 10:19 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I too would be really interested in a thread about grounding.
I wonder how effective it is during the winter months when the ground is frozen......
Make it interesting .... Grounding .... on ley lines.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-11-2024, 08:42 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Make it interesting .... Grounding .... on ley lines.

I'm on it.    Excellent enhancement.    Perhaps grounding on lay lines under a pyramid.   Thumbup Thumbup