Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's something to think about -Supreme Court
Nowadays there are so many fighting for equal rights , Or being woke and excepting everyone for who they are or want to be . 

However I present to the supreme Court a case that represents out right oppression and unequal rights as Americans we have the right to be treated equal whether you are Men -Women-LGBTQRST or even want to pretend you are a dog .

But to this day any lady walking around with her boobs out will be sited or arrested and Men can do it at anytime day or night .

Take that case to the Supreme Court someone ! The ladies need reparations for all the anguish they have suffered from boob sweat having to cover up at all times .

I'm a Man you are a Women lets walk down the street together topless and see who gets arrested .
I have some questions about this too.

Whether the distinction between men and women exposing their upper bodies is a function of active prejudice is never fully explained. 

We hear 'legalistic' words thrown around like "lewd" or "obscene."  But there is no universal consensus on the definition, and it often gets obscured with the notions of imagery (verbal or graphic,) rather than behavior.

I am not a legal philosopher or social scientist, but it seems there is a valid concern along those lines.
Quote:According to Bustle, five states allow women to go topless in any situation where a man can legally do the same: New York, Hawaii, Maine, Ohio, and Texas. 

So some states allow female topless but in those that don't, what if someone's a biological male identifying as female?  Hmmmmmm

I don't see a lot of women pushing for this overall. But heck, it could be a thing.  I don't know why a woman would want to run around topless as most women believe that it's more sexy to be at least partially covered than completely nude.  Nothing left to the imagination and all that.
Is this the same reason if I see a girl in her underwear they run and hide .  Although they can walk around in public on the beach in thongs and be proud of it ?

But we are getting off track - The main question is why are males allowed to go topless but a girl can go to jail for it ?
(03-25-2024, 04:34 PM)StoutBroux Wrote: