deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from the US Northern East Coast
Been over at ATS for a bit and the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me it would be prudent to secure a reservation at this place. We've been delving into a lot of theological and philosophical stuff lately, but it varies.

It's good to be here. Thank you.
Welcome to the refuge!

You will find many things of interest to discuss here.

I hope you join the conversation!
(04-21-2024, 04:07 PM)CCoburn Wrote: Been over at ATS for a bit and the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me it would be prudent to secure a reservation at this place. We've been delving into a lot of theological and philosophical stuff lately, but it varies.

Kia Ora, do you have a loyalty card membership? Enjoy your stay. ha
Yeah this place looks pretty diverse like the other place. The cosmological stuff and the writing prompts are cool. I found the haiku game and I haven't seen one of those since the writing forums.

The graphic design and layout of the site is done really well too.

Now I just need to figure out how to use everything and customize things a bit.
(04-21-2024, 04:07 PM)CCoburn Wrote: Been over at ATS for a bit and the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me it would be prudent to secure a reservation at this place. We've been delving into a lot of theological and philosophical stuff lately, but it varies.

Flying Spaghetti Monster? 

I cant reltae to that but I went combat yesterday and ate an entire can of SpaghettiOs Canned Pasta with Meatballs cold from the can. 

They were BOGO at Publix and cost me $0.69 cents a can. 

I am in hog heaven
(04-22-2024, 06:32 AM)Waterglass Wrote: Flying Spaghetti Monster? 

I didn't make that up. It's from a decades old philosophy course or something.