Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles?
(04-24-2024, 02:33 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I've posted about this at a few other sites, but I always like to get new opinions and stories.

I've seen two craft in my lifetime that I can't explain, both happened at night. The first time was over 10 years ago. I went outside at work for a smoke, and looked up to the stars like I normally do. I saw what appeared to be a satellite, they look like stars moving in a steady trajectory.

I got the feeling this thing was very high up, or in space. It was slightly bigger and brighter than other satellites I've seen, but it moved in the same way, straight and steady. All of a sudden it moved in a strange way, along the same trajectory, but it looked like it was repeatedly being shot out of a cannon. A rapid acceleration/stop/acceleration/stop. That happened a few times until it went beyond my line of sight past some buildings.

Now for the triangle I saw, this happened about 2 years ago. I left work, and at the time I took a train to get home. It's a 3 minute walk to the station, down a single road. I'm walking down this road, about 9:30 pm, and this craft flew directly over me, I'd say it was roughly 90 feet in length, and about 400 feet up in the air. I couldn't make out the shape of the craft, but it had 3 white lights in a triangle formation, with a blinking red light in the center.

It wasn't going particularly fast, it cruised a long until it went beyond a tree line maybe half mile away. To give a speed reference, from the time I saw it overhead until the time it was gone, was about 15-20 seconds. It didn't hit me until it was gone that it was completely silent. It was a calm, quiet night, and it didn't even produce a hum. There's a lot of air traffic where I work, I often see Cessnas and larger craft, you can hear them clearly even at a far greater distance. This craft also lacked the red and green lights which I thought were required by law.

I used to make fun of people for not capturing these things on video, but it never crossed my mind until it was well gone. I was trying to wrap my head around what I was seeing.

Anybody seen anything similar?

Did you hear any sounds and what was the speed of this triangle?
(04-24-2024, 04:40 PM)Schmoe Wrote: The UK seems to be a real hotspot for those orb-type sightings.

Steven Greer, I want to believe him so badly, but he makes it hard sometimes. I've followed him for a long time, all the way back to the original National Press Club event. He's done a lot of good work, in my opinion, on making people aware of the topic, but damn, that moth picture he posted on his website killed me. I don't bash him for charging lots of money for his events, the CE-5 stuff- gotta fund those documentaries somehow.

Still really cool though that he posted your picture specifically. Did he follow up with you at all about what you saw?

You guys just dont get it as to why perfectly sane people seem to go off the deep end. Thus discrediting all their work. Seems to be a trend doesnt it. Well author Richard Thieme wrote a book titled "Mind Games" Hes a former priest and he speaks to NSA, CIA, SS, DHS and others. 

Before page 50 he explains that unless you present stuff in public as fiction you will not be around. That being said for those who stepped over that line have no other choice than to appear to be "off" or crazy in public. They then do an act or event ~ Moth. Thus presenting doubt to people like yourself. He gets to keep his life. Buy the book and read it as you will understand our world.  

Waterglass was my 1st FED investigation decades ago. The President was briefed daily for two years until all was sanitized. That was my Code name. It involved defective electo mechanical equipment in our nuclear power plants. I appeared on CNN. Then they dropped the "National Security of The USA Card" on me. Once they do that its all over. I didnt see, hear or speak about anything as a federal judge said he would lock me and my attorney up in prison. CNN purged all the tapes from their network. They dont exist. My friends from childhood cant find me on the internet. They are freaked on that and are former military. 

When they want to they really do a good job. My partner committed sucicide during that 1st investigation. Think Mission Accomplished! I was too tough so they offered me a job. I took it and am still around. I was on the old place to see what I could "get away with" so I tested the waters with several threads only to have them yanked within 5 minutes as if they were never written. I must have been docked 10,000 points and basically written to that "I should know better"

So I dance and play the game. 

Greer is legit. I also have seen those orange UFO's. The USA owns the pulsating-flashing 5 color ones that mimick a star. My opinion. 

RE:

So as a man so why is it I now have baby fever. My wife is too old to conseive one but I have this overwhelming desire to procreate with a younger woman and nurture both. Financially I am a made man. But why now?
(04-27-2024, 07:58 AM)Waterglass Wrote: You guys just dont get it as to why perfectly sane people seem to go off the deep end. Thus discrediting all their work. Seems to be a trend doesnt it. Well author Richard Thieme wrote a book titled "Mind Games" Hes a former priest and he speaks to NSA, CIA, SS, DHS and others. 

Before page 50 he explains that unless you present stuff in public as fiction you will not be around. That being said for those who stepped over that line have no other choice than to appear to be "off" or crazy in public. They then do an act or event ~ Moth. Thus presenting doubt to people like yourself. He gets to keep his life. Buy the book and read it as you will understand our world.  

Waterglass was my 1st FED investigation decades ago. The President was briefed daily for two years until all was sanitized. That was my Code name. It involved defective electo mechanical equipment in our nuclear power plants. I appeared on CNN. Then they dropped the "National Security of The USA Card" on me. Once they do that its all over. I didnt see, hear or speak about anything as a federal judge said he would lock me and my attorney up in prison. CNN purged all the tapes from their network. They dont exist. My friends from childhood cant find me on the internet. They are freaked on that and are former military. 

When they want to they really do a good job. My partner committed sucicide during that 1st investigation. Think Mission Accomplished! I was too tough so they offered me a job. I took it and am still around. I was on the old place to see what I could "get away with" so I tested the waters with several threads only to have them yanked within 5 minutes as if they were never written. I must have been docked 10,000 points and basically written to that "I should know better"

So I dance and play the game. 

Greer is legit. I also have seen those orange UFO's. The USA owns the pulsating-flashing 5 color ones that mimick a star. My opinion. 

RE:

So as a man so why is it I now have baby fever. My wife is too old to conseive one but I have this overwhelming desire to procreate with a younger woman and nurture both. Financially I am a made man. But why now?

Ok, so you're saying Greer put that obvious moth out there to muddy the waters a bit, to make him look insane, and therefore not a threat to whoever "they" are? That makes sense, I hadn't thought about it that way.

I still don't understand why he was chosen to brief presidents and CIA directors about the phenomenon. He went from ER doctor, to ufologist briefing the most powerful figures. We now know we've had programs investigating UFOs, so why weren't one of those people chosen?
(04-27-2024, 12:53 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Ok, so you're saying Greer put that obvious moth out there to muddy the waters a bit, to make him look insane, and therefore not a threat to whoever "they" are? That makes sense, I hadn't thought about it that way.

I still don't understand why he was chosen to brief presidents and CIA directors about the phenomenon. He went from ER doctor, to ufologist briefing the most powerful figures. We now know we've had programs investigating UFOs, so why weren't one of those people chosen?

Ok, so you're saying Greer put that obvious moth out there to muddy the waters a bit, to make him look insane, and therefore not a threat to whoever "they" are? That makes sense, I hadn't thought about it that way. [YES] See reference book "Mind Games" by Richard Thieme

I still don't understand why he was chosen to brief presidents and CIA directors about the phenomenon. He went from ER doctor, to ufologist briefing the most powerful figures. We now know we've had programs investigating UFOs, so why weren't one of those people chosen? Beacuse possiby they were not trust worthy to the President or simply lied to them. Many ER nurses see the souls leave the body when one dies. Possibly Greer did also and thought something else was up so he looked into spiritual contacts which led him to UFO's. The UFO's in his videos are what we have seen here in South Carolina. That also goes much deeper that I wont get into right know. I believe in Robert Lazar, Greer and I belive that God exists and so do aliens as in ET. All based on my personal experiences.