deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harry and Meghan
(02-24-2024, 03:45 PM)Nugget Wrote: You said: "you need to provide evidence" and "Dianna was killed cos she was pregnant to Dodie, more recent is Middleton was prolly shot in the abdomen for being pregnant to... Ian Wright."  Sad Wow Shocked ​​​​​​​ Puzzled ​​​​​​​

Got proof?

Again, Ian Wright is jest, especially since Middleton went all racist at Megan with the what colour will the baby be. 

Dianna killed has been done to death, bad pun intended. Their are pics of her standing up after getting out of the Benz and stepping unassisted into the ambulance. Its all on ATS, up to you if you want to go down that rabbithole.

Even without ATS, shots with her with a baby bump were all over MSM.

​​​​​​​As for me stating you need to provide evidence to something that was posted in jest--like can you not get context?
I was not here.
(02-24-2024, 03:59 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: As for me stating you need to provide evidence to something that was posted in jest--like can you not get context?

Sure-when it's actually funny.  Tongue 'Humor' that's so deeply hidden behind anger doesn't come across easily for me. My bad.  Lol
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
I find all the hoo ha about racism in the royal family really bloody stupid.
It's a group of people who's reason for existing is the belief that some folks are born above others.
Isn't that fundamental to the racist ideology?

I'd book an appointment for the whole family to have a meeting with Mme Guillotine and turn the UK into a republic.
(02-25-2024, 05:47 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: I find all the hoo ha about racism in the royal family really bloody stupid.
It's a group of people who's reason for existing is the belief that some folks are born above others.
Isn't that fundamental to the racist ideology?

I'd book an appointment for the whole family to have a meeting with Mme Guillotine and turn the UK into a republic.

What scares me is if England becomes a republic but the "status quo" here in AU retain the monarchy. Then we're flooded with Eatonians escaping crimes against humanity.

The late Queen Elizebeth, had stated many times publicly that she wants Australia to become a republic, but only as a decision by the people. It didnt happen.

I think I have gone off topic enough for now.
I was not here.
That would just be plain crazy...but people are good at doing crazy stuff
Yep, "conspiracy teorists" are making all sorts of claims...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...truth.html

Yes I am, she was shot in the stomach, I maintain this.

Ian Wright has as yet made no comment!
I was not here.
(02-22-2024, 02:55 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: Why a thread about Harry and Meghan?  Because this forum is empty of any threads and it needs one.

So why not start with Harry and Meghan.

I don't get them at all.  They claim to leave the monarchy in England behind, yet they refuse to give up their royal titles and their place in line for th.....controlled by her.e crown.  I guess they can't grift without them.  Pretty attached to the royal titles and royal treatment for people who supposedly are walking away from it.

Meghan is the new Mrs Simpson. I used to have a lot of respect for Harry but he is now just

She claims to be an actress.  Was in something called 'Suits'.  Never saw it.

They are far left woke and try to tell everyone what to do.   They accused the monarchy of being racist .. I don't believe them. 

I wish they'd move back to England.
Is it really possible for me to feel comfortable commenting on people who are considered "royal?"  I mean, as an American, I can't really relate to the notion that some people are notable and important simply "because they always have been" (as appears usual in the case with royal personages.)

But even so, I know they must face certain realities - in that life - which I might find repugnant, or dubious.  

Do we really know who they are?  Actually, scratch that, can we actually know anything about them when everyone (even they) 'editorialize' everything said or reported... facts are hard to find in their stories... They may be in there, but it's hit or miss most times as we rely on 'journalists' and 'vested/interested' associates...

My general impression is that Harry is widely perceived to have brought grief to the royal family... but that seems presumptuous... since we don't actually "know" the real Harry.

This 'designation by bloodline' practice never felt 'sound' to me.  But that's just me. I'm not British.
God I am sick of hearing about those two.

Why the shock at the royals being racist?
The whole family exists and exerts power on the basis that some are born better than others. Is that not the root of racism?
I find it hard to believe that they aren't

Meghan moaning about such stuff though, shut up!  You are living a privileged life, married to a prince, you  have more money than you can ever spend and your kids are already elevated above those in their age group just because of who their parents are. Stop bleating!

I'm glad they are over there, you lot can keep them.
(03-17-2024, 05:12 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: I'm glad they are over there, you lot can keep them.

Derogatory much?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.