deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gazan Civilians Involved in Every Stage of Hamas Hostage Scheme Released Israelis Say
(01-22-2024, 02:30 PM)Spiramirabilis Wrote:  What's happening is a crime against humanity. 25,0000 dead -

... claims Hamas.  No one knows how many are actually dead.  And any dead people are the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians themselves.  If Hamas hadn't attacked Israel, and if the Palestinians hadn't backed the attack, then NONE of those alleged 25000 would be dead.  The fault lies with Hamas and the Palestinians.

What is a crime against humanity is what Hamas and the Palestinians did on October 7th.  Mass rape.  Mass murder.  Burning families alive in their homes.  Sexually mutilating the living and the dead.  The calls to destroy Israel and genocide the Jews are a crime against Humanity.

Quote:and the the entire region bombed into an uninhabitable state
Again ... the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians.  You don't want your apartment building bombed?  Then don't engage in terrorism against Israel and don't call for it's destruction and the death of all Jews.

Hamas and the 'Palestinians' had a chance to make a peaceful go of it.  They turned down the Two State Solution each and every time.  They refused to recognize Israel.  They elected a terrorist organization to run things.  They are now reaping what they themselves have sewn.  
[/quote]
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(01-22-2024, 03:57 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: ... claims Hamas.  No one knows how many are actually dead.  And any dead people are the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians themselves.  If Hamas hadn't attacked Israel, and if the Palestinians hadn't backed the attack, then NONE of those alleged 25000 would be dead.  The fault lies with Hamas and the Palestinians.

What is a crime against humanity is what Hamas and the Palestinians did on October 7th.  Mass rape.  Mass murder.  Burning families alive in their homes.  Sexually mutilating the living and the dead.  The calls to destroy Israel and genocide the Jews are a crime against Humanity.

Again ... the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians.  You don't want your apartment building bombed?  Then don't engage in terrorism against Israel and don't call for it's destruction and the death of all Jews.

Hamas and the 'Palestinians' had a chance to make a peaceful go of it.  They turned down the Two State Solution each and every time.  They refused to recognize Israel.  They elected a terrorist organization to run things.  They are now reaping what they themselves have sewn. 
[/quote]

Your claims aren't verifiable. This is all your opinion. Much of the world disagrees with your position

I'm not here to debate this. There is no debate - what Netanyahu has done is barbaric. What Hamas did - also barbaric. There is no easy, go to argument here unless we are going to be willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy

This is a crime against humanity. History is never going to let this go - any more than it let the Holocaust go

Israel has lost it's mind. You might be able to argue that that is a reasonable response - but it still justifies nothing that came after

What I believe for real Flyers is that many people are trying to make themselves feel better about this. That's what I believe
(01-22-2024, 09:39 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: I can't see that happening.  The 'Palestinians' and Hamas are of one mind.  The vast majority of 'Palestinians' support Hamas.  And from what we have seen, they are actively engaged in activities against Israel.  You may have 'Palestinians' who technically aren't terrorists, but their hearts and minds are with them.   There is a reason that both Egypt and Jordan won't allow 'Palestinians' into their countries.  Even the Muslims don't trust them.

Broadly, I agree concerning the hearts and minds of Palestinians. So why did I make my point concerning integrating Palestinians into Israel? The short answer is that if only 5% of Palestinians opted for better days ahead, that is an improvement over the status quo.

Also, I realistically don't see a path forward for Palestinian statehood. The Palestinian leadership opted for their hatred of Jews over nationhood.

However, there are advantages to the integration or semi-integration approach. Taking control of Gaza's education system or having Palestinian children educated in Israel is a means to dent the cycle of hatred. Israel would control the contents of the school curriculums. Moreover, that measure doesn't prevent Hamas's leftovers from spreading hatred online and via other mediums.

Also, it redirects local efforts to maintain local water supply infrastructure instead of constructing underground tunnels.

Logically, preventing Gaza from becoming an Israeli colony is an issue, but that is getting too far down a particular road.

But in the immediate time frame, what happens to Gaza after Hamas is removed from power? An Israeli withdrawal from the rubble would see Hamas or their successors return to power. However, an occupation force would face an insurgency, and military reconstruction tools are limited.

Assuming an Israeli security force occupies Gaza, who pays for and undertakes reconstruction? That is an unspoken issue that needs to be addressed by international policymakers.

Assuming the two-state solution remains the policy goal of the U.S. and the international community. A DMZ between Israel and Gaza is another possible outcome. However, that would entail the removal of Israeli settlements in the vicinity of that area.
[Image: 1696748044206287.jpg?ex=65be8e63&is=65ac...46a88602c&]
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(01-22-2024, 03:57 PM)FlyersFan Wrote:  
(01-22-2024, 07:37 PM)Spiramirabilis Wrote:  

Quote:Your claims aren't verifiable. This is all your opinion.

I didn't make any claims.  I stated facts.  

The fact is that the number of dead being quoted as coming out of Gaza is a number put out by Hamas.  And they lie.  So we really don't know the number of dead.  And it's a fact that if Hamas and the Palestinians hadn't attacked Israel, then none of them would be dead now.

I stated a fact.  That the 'Palestinians' overwhelmingly support Hamas and their terrorism.  That's what the polls out of Gaza say and that's what the returning Israeli hostages say based on the involvement of 'civilians' in their kidnapping and holding hostage.  

I stated a fact, that what Hamas and the Palestinians did on October 7 was a crime against humanity - mass rape, mass sexual mutilation of the living and dead, mass murder, burning families alive, kidnapping of hundreds and holding them in inhumane conditions.  

I stated a fact, that Gaza is bombed to be uninhabitable is the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians.  If they hadn't attacked Israel, they wouldn't have been bombed.

I stated a fact, that the Two State Solution has been offered many times by Israel and each time it was turned down by the 'Palestinians' because they wanted it ALL and wouldn't compromise.  

I stated a fact, that Israel has a right to self defense.  Not going after Hamas would mean Israel is just going to get attacked again and again and again.  Hamas has proudly said that is what they would do.

I didn't state opinions.  I stated facts.  Easily verified.

As I said ... not 'opinion' but fact ... easily verified.
The 'Palestinians' and Hamas are of one mind.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

[pic]gb65579ce2.jpg[/pic]
(01-23-2024, 04:58 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: I didn't make any claims.  I stated facts.  

The fact is that the number of dead being quoted as coming out of Gaza is a number put out by Hamas.  And they lie.  So we really don't know the number of dead.  And it's a fact that if Hamas and the Palestinians hadn't attacked Israel, then none of them would be dead now.

I stated a fact.  That the 'Palestinians' overwhelmingly support Hamas and their terrorism.  That's what the polls out of Gaza say and that's what the returning Israeli hostages say based on the involvement of 'civilians' in their kidnapping and holding hostage.  

I stated a fact, that what Hamas and the Palestinians did on October 7 was a crime against humanity - mass rape, mass sexual mutilation of the living and dead, mass murder, burning families alive, kidnapping of hundreds and holding them in inhumane conditions.  

I stated a fact, that Gaza is bombed to be uninhabitable is the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians.  If they hadn't attacked Israel, they wouldn't have been bombed.

I stated a fact, that the Two State Solution has been offered many times by Israel and each time it was turned down by the 'Palestinians' because they wanted it ALL and wouldn't compromise.  

I stated a fact, that Israel has a right to self defense.  Not going after Hamas would mean Israel is just going to get attacked again and again and again.  Hamas has proudly said that is what they would do.

I didn't state opinions.  I stated facts.  Easily verified.

As I said ... not 'opinion' but fact ... easily verified.
The 'Palestinians' and Hamas are of one mind.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

[pic]gb65579ce2.jpg[/pic]

Your sources...are questionable  :-)

Sorry Flyers - not buying what you're selling. Your opinions are part of the story - but they aren't the whole story

There's more to this than you're willing to see. I'd say that we'll just have to agree to disagree, but not much point in saying even that

I will say this - at some point people are going to start hearing things that are going to make them feel some kind of way. It will be more difficult to foist all that off onto The Powers That Be

Take care
I love all the funny monkeys
(01-23-2024, 02:56 PM)Spiramirabilis Wrote: Your sources...are questionable 

Not even a little bit.  But believe what you want.
For those who think there is no evidence? or the sources aren't credible
Perhaps these teenage girls still being held hostage in Gaza have some credible evidence

[Image: 2f81e49fb5e6583081c00d687ef6bccf.jpeg?wi...&type=webp]

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uks-daily-...-by-hamas/

https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/hosta...mas-video/

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at...-october-7

Much of the world, who gives a fiddler's ---- what the rest of the world thinks? This is the Middle East it's not a democracy nobody gets to vote. If that shit "much of the world is against it" worked Putin wouldn't be still bombing around Ukraine

The world used to think that the earth was the center of the universe. The world used to think slavery was fine, the world used to think lopping of heads was the best punishment and deterrent yet they are still lopping heads off thousands of years later. 

and amazingly all we have is your opinion too, no links no quotes, no corroborative evidence pure damn speculation

What was the name of this website again....
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
The Oct 7 terrorist attack had Hamas and the Palestinians engaging in mass rape and mass mutilation of sex organs of the dead.  This is well documented.  Now we have the returning hostages saying that Hamas kidnapped teenage girls and are dressing them up in costumes and raping them.  SICK BASTARDS.  

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

Quote:An Israeli former hostage suggested Tuesday that Hamas terrorists are dressing up female captives as “dolls,’’  turning them into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted.’’ 

Ex-captive Aviva Siegel,  who attended a meeting of Israel’s parliament, said she saw members of the terror group bringing female captives “inappropriate clothing, dolls clothes.”

The female hostages have been turned into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted, when they wanted, and it’s beyond belief that they’re still there,’’ Siegel said.

“We’ll soon reach four months [since they were kidnapped]. We were there for 51 days, and there wasn’t a minute that we didn’t experience abuse — and they are still there,’’ she said.
(01-24-2024, 05:19 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: The Oct 7 terrorist attack had Hamas and the Palestinians engaging in mass rape and mass mutilation of sex organs of the dead.  This is well documented.  Now we have the returning hostages saying that Hamas kidnapped teenage girls and are dressing them up in costumes and raping them.  SICK BASTARDS.  

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

This is why there is no discussion or negotiation with these assholes, such denial is nothing but an attempt to enflame emotion ...seeing their pictures and videos wakes me up at night .... I got daughters. 

Makes me wonder how much of the world is in denial of this segment of raw uncivilized brutality. 

Got into a discussion on Discord and the brutality and how this was all uncivilized and showed how backward and 18th century much of the Middle East is where this is acceptable.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....