deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Final countdown
(05-01-2024, 06:58 PM)TSK Wrote:

Thumbup Thumbup
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

15:06:50

… and counting
I'm having a hard time believing that an owner would be so totally disconnected from ATS that they would simply let it evaporate.  I kind of expect it NOT to disappear... that would be foolhardy and wasteful.

ATS was home to a great community in its day, I have fond memories before my ejection... but thank goodness for DI. 

Sure, we may have been born of ATS' community... but we will endure beyond regardless of what happens to ATS...

I think of it as "evolution."  Biggrin
(05-07-2024, 04:23 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I'm having a hard time believing that an owner would be so totally disconnected from ATS that they would simply let it evaporate.  I kind of expect it NOT to disappear... that would be foolhardy and wasteful.

ATS was home to a great community in its day, I have fond memories before my ejection... but thank goodness for DI. 

Sure, we may have been born of ATS' community... but we will endure beyond regardless of what happens to ATS...

I think of it as "evolution."  Biggrin

While Darko may not be the owner, I find it odd he disappeared from not only ATS, but his personal social media as well. Precisely the same time that all upper management vanished from ATS. His wife deleted her social media altogether, and he's nowhere to be found. Just a facebook with a bunch of people worried about him that haven't seen him since we have. Maybe the outfit he worked for was indicted and arrested for something. I doubt they're all dead. Or maybe they really did just say fuck it and called it a loss.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(05-07-2024, 04:35 PM)TSK Wrote: While Darko may not be the owner, I find it odd he disappeared from not only ATS, but his personal social media as well. Precisely the same time that all upper management vanished from ATS. His wife deleted her social media altogether, and he's nowhere to be found. Just a facebook with a bunch of people worried about him that haven't seen him since we have. Maybe the outfit he worked for was indicted and arrested for something. I doubt they're all dead. Or maybe they really did just say fuck it and called it a loss.

That is very odd.    Their online personas was all they had AFAICS.  
Maybe they unplugged and moved to survivalist mode.
(05-07-2024, 04:35 PM)TSK Wrote: While Darko may not be the owner, I find it odd he disappeared from not only ATS, but his personal social media as well. Precisely the same time that all upper management vanished from ATS. His wife deleted her social media altogether, and he's nowhere to be found. Just a facebook with a bunch of people worried about him that haven't seen him since we have. Maybe the outfit he worked for was indicted and arrested for something. I doubt they're all dead. Or maybe they really did just say fuck it and called it a loss.

Seeing your Soprano’s avatar and reading this…

…witness relocation springs to mind.
Hmmm... I say.... hmmm

(sloppy sloppy sloppy)
RIP ATS.

The Astr0 thread remains my favorite.
Is search broken on ats?

I can’t get it to work on my iPad and it used to work on here.

8:00:55
(05-14-2024, 10:04 PM)pianopraze Wrote: Is search broken on ats?

I can’t get it to work on my iPad and it used to work on here.

8:00:55

It's working now.