deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth Angels
I'd like to add a thought to the thread. For respect for everyone's beliefs I will just make it short and to the point.

I think "religion" is what blinds us to these mysteries.

I see earth angels as a strong possibility. There is so much we don't know.....and don't understand...
Yes, religion, belief does blind us but it can also opens our minds to the absurd and fanciful 
Mormons, Scientologists and JWs come to mind
never mind my personal views from some others stand point

you didn’t answer my question
(05-06-2024, 05:01 AM)Creaky Wrote: Yes, religion, belief does blind us but it can also opens our minds to the absurd and fanciful 
Mormons, Scientologists and JWs come to mind
never mind my personal views from some others stand point

you didn’t answer my question

My apologies, I was pressed for time earlier but thought my response covered most of what ibsaw in the thread.

To answer your question specifically. We are all spirits. Spirits I fleshly bodies having a human experience. The claim in the OP is angels, who existed before the creation, ones He calls "sons of God" in scriptures, angels, who have taken on a mission of servitude in their lives, angels that are meant to be a voice of love within a family and community. Angels sent down to help mankind, and in my own thoughts, possibly to be tested. If this were true, then I could see where these angels would have no idea if what they are in this life. They will feel like everybody else in most ways, and yet completely different in others. I see them as having a strong desire to do the Lord's will in their life. And by Lord's will, i mean actually helping people. Feeding the hungry and giving water to the thirsty, types of help. I would think they would be great friends in times of trouble. I think of them like "guardian angels" only they are in human form, a brother or sister in a family who is always steering the family to act in love and steer them from hate. The little things that make a huge impact on people's lives.

My thought was, if the devil and demons can hide, walk around in human form, then it makes sense that God would be able and doing the same thing. Only God is even better at hiding himself, and his angels.

So yes. Angels' spirits (which again, we are all spirits) in human bodies.
Scriptures talk about how God "knew" people before they were born.

This raised a question for me, that lead to this as part of the conclusion.

If God "knows us" (his children) before they were born, then that could mean that even we "existed" before we came into these bodies.

Jesus claimed that John the Baptist was in fact, Elijah---reincarnated.

And yet, most "Christians" don't even fathom or believe in any type of reincarnation.

The reason why we miss so much of these hidden mysteries is religion.

Hence my response. I hope I answered you more thoroughly. It's not something I am wanting to argue. It's just something I'm presenting as an idea....a possibility. And one I believe to be truth.

(05-05-2024, 07:32 PM)rickymouse Wrote: ell, I am no angel.  I am someone who is being taught through this earth experience to follow a specific path which will allow me to be born into the real reality.  I feel there are what we call angels out there that can control our minds to see them, hear them, and even touch them.  Which leads me to believe the reality we live in may not really be real. 

Even if there were no celestial beings and religion is a fabrication of our minds, programming is what it could be.  The actual things that are taught in Christianity are good.  Though shall not kill, though shall not try to covet they neighbors spouse, though shall not lie or bear false witness, and though shall not steal....they are good things for society.

Our reality we live in is being created or has been created over a long time and much of it was created to unfairly balance everything to benefit certain people or groups.  Is that Mona Lisa really worth what they say it is worth, is my house worth more or less than yours?  Love of money is one of the roots of all evil, I believe that.  A person's wealth or popularity does not impress me, their prestigious title or degrees sitting on a wall or their title as king or president does not impress me.  Their honesty and integrity is what I feel is important.   Just because they wrote ten books on a subject does not mean they are someone I should praise, just because a person is a famous well paid actor does not mean I should go nuts when I met them.  I have met bikers in a motorcycle club that I trust more than a politician, lawyer or judge.  I try not to judge people but at the same time, it does not mean I have to trust them if I feel they are corrupt. 

There are some people who want power over others, they will lie and cheat to get power or wealth.  I also have known rich people that were just regular people who were good people.  Just because a person is rich does not mean they are bad.   I have also met people who made their money by overcharging and using their reputation to gain wealth....but have also seen those same people change later in life and try to give back to the communities that helped them get ahead.  One I know actually bought land and made community gardens to help people to help themselves and teach the young how to grow their own food.  I grew up on a farm, to me this is a good thing, trying to help people fend for themselves in an honest way.

The one thing I have not figured out is what Demons are.  I feel they exist, bad spirits that can weasel themselves into people and corrupt their minds to make them believe they are more important than others.

I am a nobody...Nobody pays their bills, nobody is totally honest these days, nobody seems to believe in being good anymore, nobody wants to help people without gaining either prestige or wealth.  So that makes me a definite nobody.  I dropped out of medical school half a century ago because I saw that most people going into the trade were in it for gaining wealth or prestige.....I just wanted to help those who needed it, I was afraid what that instructor at the lecture from the AMA was saying about "not worrying about taking the money of people who don't know how to eat" was going to make me into someone I would not want to be...I did not think I was strong enough to deflect it back in the mid seventies.  So I attempted to switch fields, but most of the classes I had tested out of would not transfer, I would have finished my four year degree in two and a half years in Pre-med.  So now I am studying things again and see how bad it has gotten.  Face it, If I would have become a doctor, I would have had my license yanked away within five years for not following the protocol of playing the game I was supposed to play.

I look back at everything that happened in my life and if I could go back and change it I would change nothing.  I have learned from my mistakes, I have learned from the mistakes of others too, I have learned that the reality we live in has been created by people who gained from creating it.  We have been brainwashed to believe we need things we do not need.  We have been led to believe wants are more important than needs...so someone can benefit by our brainwashing.  Society itself promotes waste and fulfilling wants.  Do you need to buy an expensive engagement ring to get engaged, a ring that makes it so young couples need to struggle when they get married?  Think about all this, I bet there are things I have not even thought of yet that people could add to this social conditioning.

There are some great insights in there. You are most definitely on to something.

We share a similar view of our surroundings. Even your story about walking away from the medical field. My story is very similar to yours.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

(05-05-2024, 08:02 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Perhaps that is one way to look at this. But I felt that not to be a mystic allegory.  I think people... some of them particularly... are intensely good.  Ironically, they usually are not tolerated unless they hide who they are.  These people, by their nature, are a force of goodness.  Whereas I could be an inspirationally inclined person who could embrace the idea as "Anyone might be one."  Generally uplifting you see. 

The spiritual identity-minded might invoke an "essence unseen" or an "influence unfelt" as an entity - an angel or a demon - it matters little as a diagnosis... I can only deal with the effects.  So I proceed with the human experience as my context, generally.

Once you get into the demon or angel "personality" the complications get deep.  It's too easy to project, and contrive an understanding, crafting it, rather than experiencing it.

Everyone either has 'scars' or makes their own, whether that person is good or evil... there are no special cases.  Pain doesn't engender personal growth, it only mimics it.

I really like that last paragraph. So true.
I had a thought after my last post and would like to add it in.

This is just another of my wondering thoughts. Not anything I'm completely tied down to. Just something that woukd make sense.

When lucifer tried to take over the throne there were many angels who "fell" with him. One third of the angels fell with him.

What if, we are "new spirits" that are being molded or trained up to replace the angels that fell along with lucifer. And this whole experience of life is to teach us good and evil, to show us the consequences of evil. And in doing so, the angels that were around during the time of lucifers coup attempt, and these angels need to come down here and experience this for themselves, as a way of being tested/taught/refined.

It makes sense to me. I enjoy pondering on God's mysteries. To me it is way more interesting than the things of the world. This world really no longer interests me at all. It has nothing to offer me, that I want. Money has no power over me. Fame has no power over me. Nor do I wish to be in any position of power. I do not need the world's praise or acceptance. I can't be bought, therefore I cannot be sold. I have learned that the less stuff I have the less stress I have in my life. I do not pine to have anything "trending." When I reached this point I started to explore the things beyond what my eyes could see.

That's freedom to me. Leftiris means freedom; or one who is free.

So, I learn and I grow. I found this idea to be quite comforting.. I liked the idea of God being that involved.

I used to not be able to see God in anything, or anywhere. He was just some words people spoke and in a book. I couldn't see Him in my life, or the world around me.

Now, I see Him in everything. He is doing more work here than we can even imagine. He has not left us, and he is not far from us. And He has promised, from the very beginning of the expulsion from the garden to fix this mess we are in.

That promise is very close to being fulfilled. Unfortunately it's going to get worse, first. It's during that time we need to be even more vigilant in our spiritual selves than ever before.

A great deception is coming. And we can use all the help we can get. If there are earth angels here, I am glad to have them.
(05-05-2024, 05:09 AM)Leftiris Wrote: I'd like to switch gears from my first posts and write about the other end of the spectrum. In my travels throught this life I have learned as much about angels as I have demons. What I have found is, angels walk among us.

Most of us reading this believe in the spiritual forces of this world. Most of us have come to the realization that demons and evil spirits walk among us; and are a monumental influence on our lives. We know there are evil and malevolent forces at play here, and it is all around us. 

But, did you know that there are also angels walking among us as well? These are angels who have made a choice to come to earth, be born as humans, live human lives, and do the Lord's work. You could even say these are the Lord's covert op spies, working in the same shadows as the evil is. People you work or go to school with. People who are easily forgotten, and yet can make such a profound difference in a strangers lives. These earth angels will not be highly successful people. They will be hidden right in front of your eyes. They will be servants. Salt of the earth types. Humble people. Here to do a mission. To help mankind progress to the next level. To teach and show love. To balance the darkness with light. 

Often times these are the "black sheep" of a family. People that even seem like "screw ups" to the rest of the world. They are often peculiar and awkward, not quite fitting in, but at the same time able to socialize and rub elbows with anyone. They are able to hide in plain sight, because the world will be looking for someone who is successful and popular and worldly. This is how the Lord is able to hide these angels right before our eyes. Demons are the ones who are "successful and loved by the world." 

This is a sad and hard truth. The world glorifies that which is evil. The dark forces are what rule this particular world, and are a part of everything we see. They rule over everything. But, there are angels working here as well. We just don't recognize them.

There are scriptures to back this claim. This is all a matter of faith. If someone doesn't believe in demons, then they are not going to believe in angels. Even most "Christians" don't consider how much demons and evil spirits are all around us. Much less consider that there are angels, in human form, having a human experience to help mankind along the way. 

The Hindus have a word for it: Bodhisattva.
Pretty much the same thing the Bible quotes. That when giving to the poor, we very well may be entertaining angels.

You very well may have one of these "earth angels" in your family...

Then again, you very well might be an earth angel yourself. They will have no memory of their former selves while in this realm. Only a chosen few figure this out. Either way they are here to help. To love. To help guide the lost (back) to paradise. They are here to serve, and do the Lord's will. 

I never ask or expect people to believe me. I simply plant the seeds. Something for you to ponder.

Thanks, DI.

So you use the description of "Banned" along with a zero reputation. I get you and understand you along with those who run the show as I continue to have my posts "eliminated" for simply posting the truth by those with the biggie number stars and bars whom in my opinion arent right. 

Back in May 2021 I met a woman who I was told channeled Gods love through her to me. A deep loving warm non sexual loving bliss.  I didnt say that as I was told that by three lay PhD's and two Catholic priests one of whom is a Vatican Trained Exorcist. I sought out answers as a result of meeting her. That caused me to contact the church which I had abandoned decades ago. I also wanted to hear what the lay side had to say about it. I didnt steer my story as I just presented it and my life experience to all of them. What came out as a 5 / 5 were the following words. Twin Flame, Angel, Spirit Guide, Empath, Reincarnated, Light Worker, Spiritually gifted, Gifted, Sleep Paralysis, Guardian of the Threshold, Demon, Spirital Attack, Sleep Paralysis and more. 

Although I havent spoke to her in almost a year my last words to her is that I have an unconditional love for her that will remain with me for the rest of my life. I continue to pray for her weekly as I use a Rosary. That was my agreement with Father Robert Morey for Spiritual Protection by the Catholic Church.  Her entering in my life caused me to understand and seek answers as science doesnt or wont. I am a graduate engineer with an MBA. I traveled the world for work as I was known as a "Fixer" as an executive in manufacturing and I was also referred to as a Guru. My role here was to fix things. I did that numerous times throughout my life and career.

All she did was show up. I did the leg work to seek an answer to this undescribable loving energy that I felt. 

I believe in everything you wrote, I beliveve in God and I believe thet we are all given free will while on this earth to follow good or evil and yes, I beliveve that we live on after death on earth.

Thats my story. My next step it to obtain consultation if possible by Dr. Diana Walsh of UNC Wilmigton,  Dr. Gary Nolan of Stanford University and Dr. Jacques Vallee.

My mission continues