deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demons are the Pagan Gods of Ancient Times
(12-26-2023, 11:57 AM)Byrd Wrote: If so, they're really, really, really bad at it.  Even worse than humans.

With some of the more nefarious demonic entities involved with possession, the host ends up in maximum security of the prison system or in an asylum of the criminally insane.

If there is the entity of some ancient king still around, the desires for power and control will moderate an overt psychopathic nature. Will have a strong charismatic nature on public display, play hard on policy, wins a lot of the battles going on. Bill gates is getting near his mark looking for a 10% population reduction with vaccinations. How much help did he get there?

It is hazy and blurry knowing just what exactly is going on with issues of identity/possession. Trauma can help fracture it, A will or invitation by the host is a part of it. As for where exactly these things come from and go when we die? Lot of uncertainty with how topics like Near Death, Out of Body, Reincarnation, Memory, Consciousness, Soul, Spirit and what exactly happens when we are conceived and die.

Maybe there is a  part of us that is millions or billions years old. The atoms that make us are. The DNA that codes out bodies goes back a long way. As for our spiritual nature, is our time here on Earth just a game, is it a test, is it an anomaly in mostly barren and harsh universe? I do see something looking for a better way despite all the complexity and conflicts going on.
(12-26-2023, 10:14 PM)Kwaka Wrote: With some of the more nefarious demonic entities involved with possession, the host ends up in maximum security of the prison system or in an asylum of the criminally insane.

If there is the entity of some ancient king still around, the desires for power and control will moderate an overt psychopathic nature. Will have a strong charismatic nature on public display, play hard on policy, wins a lot of the battles going on. Bill gates is getting near his mark looking for a 10% population reduction with vaccinations. How much help did he get there?

It is hazy and blurry knowing just what exactly is going on with issues of identity/possession. Trauma can help fracture it, A will or invitation by the host is a part of it. As for where exactly these things come from and go when we die? Lot of uncertainty with how topics like Near Death, Out of Body, Reincarnation, Memory, Consciousness, Soul, Spirit and what exactly happens when we are conceived and die.

Maybe there is a  part of us that is millions or billions years old. The atoms that make us are. The DNA that codes out bodies goes back a long way. As for our spiritual nature, is our time here on Earth just a game, is it a test, is it an anomaly in mostly barren and harsh universe? I do see something looking for a better way despite all the complexity and conflicts going on.

Like I said... if it was true, they are really, really bad at this.  You can't take over the universe if they've locked you up and medicated you to the gills.

Ancient kings weren't that successful or that charismatic.  In general they ruled by strength of their armies, which were obligated to serve them (either because they were crown princes and the army was trained to support the throne) or because the armies were mercenaries (and stayed as long as they paid).  Power games went on between ruling clans, but the power perpetually shifts and nobody stays on top for long, even in the most peaceful societies.

As for Gates and "population reduction"... they'd get it faster by not giving vaccinations and instead sending people off to war -- look at the wars around the world (Israel-Palestine, Russia-Ukraine).  You get fast population reduction AND you can choose who to send to go off and get killed.  Eugentics and population control in one neat package.  Bomb out the schools and kill or exile or send teachers away (as they did in China) and it's a perfect storm.  You get an uneducated population who can't do much beyond manual labor, are terrible at plotting, and die off fairly quickly due to ignorance, fear of physicians and health care, and wars.

Peace and education work against this.
(12-27-2023, 05:20 AM)Byrd Wrote: Like I said... if it was true, they are really, really bad at this.  You can't take over the universe if they've locked you up and medicated you to the gills.

Ancient kings weren't that successful or that charismatic.  In general they ruled by strength of their armies, which were obligated to serve them (either because they were crown princes and the army was trained to support the throne) or because the armies were mercenaries (and stayed as long as they paid).  Power games went on between ruling clans, but the power perpetually shifts and nobody stays on top for long, even in the most peaceful societies.

As for Gates and "population reduction"... they'd get it faster by not giving vaccinations and instead sending people off to war -- look at the wars around the world (Israel-Palestine, Russia-Ukraine).  You get fast population reduction AND you can choose who to send to go off and get killed.  Eugentics and population control in one neat package.  Bomb out the schools and kill or exile or send teachers away (as they did in China) and it's a perfect storm.  You get an uneducated population who can't do much beyond manual labor, are terrible at plotting, and die off fairly quickly due to ignorance, fear of physicians and health care, and wars.

Peace and education work against this.

The legion has a lot of resources behind it. Some may only kill a few while others kill a lot. Some of these forces do end up medicated and executed, they are around enough to leave there mark and chip away at the edges.

The Kings started from the toughest, hardest and best fighters. Don't get the community respect without that. In time some of it has gone a bit soft, going to have to have something special to keep the legacy alive or a new dynasty emerges.

It is a big job killing billions of people, quite dangerous as well if they catch on to what is being done. I don't exactly know what is going on with nukes these days, but seeing how we have made it this far without blowing each other up, got the feeling something in this universe ain't ready to go to such extremes just yet.

As for the psychological war going on against humanity, world is flat, boys are girls, we never went to the moon, new mRNA is safe and effective. Something is trying to cull the heard. Self determination is one thing enshrined by the UN treaty on human rights. It is one issue why Satan rebelled against god. Do as thy will has a place, but not to the point where we hate and harm our neighbors. Not if we do value this existence and want it to continue for future generations. Things do change and evolve over time, what direction do we want to be a part off?
(12-19-2023, 06:05 PM)NobodySpecial Wrote: One might say there are no such things as "demons".

And

"Demonic" is in the eye of  the beholder.

Can someone actually show me something Demonic?
Demon's and Angel's are two sides of the same coin. You can't believe in one without believing in the other.

I look at them through the lens of history as teaching tools used by religion and government to keep the masses under control. Stories of Demon's and Angel's are and were a way of scaring people to get them to act right.
(12-21-2023, 03:08 AM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote: When I see demon I just think Daemon. So the intermediary between meat world and "the acausal" universe of divine form and archetype.  

Like an old time operator. Only you dial 6. And through this emissary, well call it, your conscious/will is connected to chaos and ordered collapse. 

Like contemporary concepts to Daemons/Demons are like Jinn, Golem, Tulpas, Thoughtforms, and Orishas (Catholic Saint demons). Based on Elegua/Papa Legba

They're basically anything between human world and the spirit world

Between the two worlds.  

[Video: https://youtu.be/pnufFGf-AMc?si=q48fthpG6mGTcORf]

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is exactly what it is.
That we humans now have so many issues with them is because ... a long story.
When Rome took over Christianity they were down there in their sepulchras they refurbished for gatherings and they had 'encounters'
That's why they also destroyed 'Mithras' which was the same in green meaning for warriors.

They're always there with everybody, most of the time just passengers and unnoticed but some are more sensitive than others on both sides and depending on what pairings come together it can get rather... explosive.
(12-28-2023, 04:45 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Demon's and Angel's are two sides of the same coin. You can't believe in one without believing in the other.

I look at them through the lens of history as teaching tools used by religion and government to keep the masses under control. Stories of Demon's and Angel's are and were a way of scaring people to get them to act right.

Late to the party, but yes you can believe in demons and not in angels.  All sorts of old Mediterranean religions believed that bad things happened to good people because of demons -- but did not believe in angels or angel-spirits.  The demons (generally) weren't commanded by a god but just wandered around hurting people.
More like 5th dimensional entities that pose as various things through out time wether they be demons, faeries, aliums or even biggumfootems.

Always on some trickster shit, kinda like the machine elves.

I know people pick their favorite religion and disregard all the other ones as obvious fakes but these guys are behind all the phenomenon.

Source? 

Trust me bro.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(01-27-2024, 01:57 PM)Byrd Wrote: Late to the party, but yes you can believe in demons and not in angels.  All sorts of old Mediterranean religions believed that bad things happened to good people because of demons -- but did not believe in angels or angel-spirits.  The demons (generally) weren't commanded by a god but just wandered around hurting people.

Bad vs good is pretty much universal, it seems to me. What represented good? What was the anti-demon?
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

(01-27-2024, 04:24 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Bad vs good is pretty much universal, it seems to me. What represented good? What was the anti-demon?

Actually not as universal as you might think.  In ancient Egypt they had a "universal law' (the law of Ma'at) which in its most basic form is "don't be a jerk to ANYone or anything."  It's more nuanced than that, but that's the quick and dirty form.  The gods were all good except for Set, who was problematical and even he had a redemption arc (until the Christians got ahold of him.)

Evil things were caused by demons but humans made their own choices.  There was no such thing as a demon spirit that tempted them into doing bad stuff.

Nor do Native American beliefs (of any that I've studied) see that distinction... people do bad things but there's no God of Doing Bad Stuff.   Same with Norse beliefs.

Most societies saw the evils as something that just happened.  Maybe you weren't adequately pious when you were cleaning yourself for temple.  Maybe you forgot a protection amulet.  Maybe you were just unlucky.

And evil was always a gray area.  Killing is bad but if you're killing someone to protect yourself, your community, your family then it's acceptable.  They understood it as a range and not a dichotomy.

In many societies, the deities were all good and beneficial.  In some (Greece and Rome, I'm looking at you) the gods seem to be a bunch of Frat Boys with no moderator to rein them in.