Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clairvoyants predicted WWIII would spark in the Middle East
As a result of the recent ISIS-K attack on Russia just take a look at what any American politician will say about what happened over there. Then you should be able to judge as to whether they are a decent human or are simply evil. 

In my opinion we live in really weird times as many in the minority have taken up arms against traditional families, nations, races and religions. It’s almost to the point of being demonic from a religious perspective. The infiltration was started decades ago and has infiltrated all levels of USA government. I am not here to write this to debate the existence of a supreme being or a God. That’s up to you, your beliefs and to see just where "they" are trying to steer the world. 

So in climbing back onto the hamster wheel in my cage I read this on Pravda today as I wanted to read their take on the Russian massacre as the last one was in 2014. Then another story was on their front web page about WWIII.  
Back in the day I was big on what was being predicted. Sure they can be blown off along with that “book” as written over 2000 years ago. 
Rapture? End Times? How about the period of Tribulation?   Then we have the onset of AI which may be the end of humanity. 
So regardless of your position here’s a decent read on what was said years ago. 
From Russia……………………with love. 

https://english.pravda.ru/society/157936...edictions/
(03-24-2024, 08:12 AM)Waterglass Wrote: As a result of the recent ISIS-K attack on Russia just take a look at what any American politician will say about what happened over there. Then you should be able to judge as to whether they are a decent human or are simply evil. 

In my opinion we live in really weird times as many in the minority have taken up arms against traditional families, nations, races and religions. It’s almost to the point of being demonic from a religious perspective. The infiltration was started decades ago and has infiltrated all levels of USA government. I am not here to write this to debate the existence of a supreme being or a God. That’s up to you, your beliefs and to see just where "they" are trying to steer the world. 

So in climbing back onto the hamster wheel in my cage I read this on Pravda today as I wanted to read their take on the Russian massacre as the last one was in 2014. Then another story was on their front web page about WWIII.  
Back in the day I was big on what was being predicted. Sure they can be blown off along with that “book” as written over 2000 years ago. 
Rapture? End Times? How about the period of Tribulation?   Then we have the onset of AI which may be the end of humanity. 

I remember similar "media" reactions here in the US after the heartbreak of 9-11.  Many news articles featuring the 'predictions' of psychics and celebrities...

I was struck by the Pravda articles references, paragraph after paragraph, of the late leader of the Liberal Democratic Party Vladimir Zhirinovsky.  He had been a member of the State Duma (it replaced the "Supreme Soviet" after Russia's 'constitutional crisis in 1993.)  It appears to take on a "political" popularity piece given that focus.

Since the early times of emergence of the cultural and traditional friction between the Arab peoples who were Muslim, and the Jews, people have been almost continually treated with imagery of the 'doomsday" clash that might come to pass... (or will, if you believe in that destiny.)  It almost "demands" of believers that they can't change their own realities because.... faith in religious leadership words.

It's difficult to embrace the idea that there's nothing we can do to avert violent clashes.  It's even more difficult to believe that we "will have been warned" when the warnings never end... almost as if somewhere, someone actually "wants' it to happen.  (That someone wants it to happen is more frightening to me than that it could.)

I wonder if this article is AI output.  Maybe not, but I still wonder.

Thanks for sharing it.  Thumbup
(03-24-2024, 08:12 AM)Waterglass Wrote: As a result of the recent ISIS-K attack on Russia just take a look at what any American politician will say about what happened over there. Then you should be able to judge as to whether they are a decent human or are simply evil. 

So heartbreaking to see what happened to those innocent people in Russia.

I know the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all, but imo they are not your friend.

As for the USA, I’ve felt since I heard the Trumpet years ago that something was coming.

Now I’ve seen a ghost plane.

I’ve had a vision of something cylindrical hitting an ocean and causing a tidal wave, my impression was it would hit the East Coast. My visions, which are rare, are always accurate.

I still feel there may be a small window for negotiations between countries, but unless greed, theft, murderous inclinations are stopped for the greater good, then all will be lost.

I pray constantly for the world now!

God is the answer!
In tune
(03-24-2024, 08:12 AM)Waterglass Wrote: In my opinion we live in really weird times as many in the minority have taken up arms against traditional families, nations, races and religions. It’s almost to the point of being demonic from a religious perspective.

The scary thing is I agree.

We all wanted  a better world and none of us got what we wanted.
I was not here.
(03-25-2024, 06:43 AM)KTemplar Wrote: I’ve had a vision of something cylindrical hitting an ocean and causing a tidal wave, my impression was it would hit the East Coast. My visions, which are rare, are always accurate.

Did you get a sense of scale? Was it a solid cylindrical object like an ICBM or a torpedo? Giant space ship? Or more like a force field, plasma, magnetic field?
(03-26-2024, 03:57 PM)MBSC Wrote: Did you get a sense of scale? Was it a solid cylindrical object like an ICBM or a torpedo? Giant space ship? Or more like a force field, plasma, magnetic field?

It was cylindrical. It caused a tidal wave so the force was strong.
In tune

That's awfully thin evidence -- two people making predictions in 2023 about what would happen in 2024 and talking about conflicts already in progress.  One is a politician, who has access to information that the rest of us don't.  The one about Ukraine not existing in 2024 certainly isn't true, and I don't see this as being said years ago.  The 1815 soothsayer left no date, so it's hardly prescient.  

And Vanga... there's quite a bit of evidence that she wasn't the marvelous psychic of recent claims.  For one thing, there's no authoritative publication of her predictions; something happens and there's publications (usually out of Bulgaria, where she lived) that say she predicted this.  If you google for "Baba Vanga predictions" you'll see lots of stories about "she predicted this!" but nowhere do you find an actual listing of her complete predictions (unlike, say, Edgar Cayce, whose predictions you can find.)

This page (https://www.skeptik.net/extras/gorny1.htm) at the bottom says she's mostly a product of the Bulgarian government, which wanted a prestigious clairvoyant to attract tourists and to keep tabs on other governments (through people who wanted to have their fortunes told.)

The older ones are vague, with someone putting words in Nostradamus' mouth.

So I'm calling "not much here" on this one.
(03-27-2024, 11:49 AM)Byrd Wrote: OK, thats fair and I get Bulgaria. What gets me is the Book of Revs as we as a human race can actually realise that by a self-fulfilling prophecy as it seems that many parts of the world are headed that way. 

That's awfully thin evidence -- two people making predictions in 2023 about what would happen in 2024 and talking about conflicts already in progress.  One is a politician, who has access to information that the rest of us don't.  The one about Ukraine not existing in 2024 certainly isn't true, and I don't see this as being said years ago.  The 1815 soothsayer left no date, so it's hardly prescient.  

And Vanga... there's quite a bit of evidence that she wasn't the marvelous psychic of recent claims.  For one thing, there's no authoritative publication of her predictions; something happens and there's publications (usually out of Bulgaria, where she lived) that say she predicted this.  If you google for "Baba Vanga predictions" you'll see lots of stories about "she predicted this!" but nowhere do you find an actual listing of her complete predictions (unlike, say, Edgar Cayce, whose predictions you can find.)

This page (https://www.skeptik.net/extras/gorny1.htm) at the bottom says she's mostly a product of the Bulgarian government, which wanted a prestigious clairvoyant to attract tourists and to keep tabs on other governments (through people who wanted to have their fortunes told.)

The older ones are vague, with someone putting words in Nostradamus' mouth.

So I'm calling "not much here" on this one.

(03-26-2024, 08:00 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I recall that back in the 1980's it was "all about the children".  Moms pushed it and look where we are at. Globally. Yes its scary. 
The scary thing is I agree.

We all wanted  a better world and none of us got what we wanted.

(03-24-2024, 07:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I do pray and go to church as I do belive in God. I returned to the church after decades of not going as I had an experience that I nor science can explain.  I keep it to myself and just go on. Overall I have to say my life has improved. 

I remember similar "media" reactions here in the US after the heartbreak of 9-11.  Many news articles featuring the 'predictions' of psychics and celebrities...

I was struck by the Pravda articles references, paragraph after paragraph, of the late leader of the Liberal Democratic Party Vladimir Zhirinovsky.  He had been a member of the State Duma (it replaced the "Supreme Soviet" after Russia's 'constitutional crisis in 1993.)  It appears to take on a "political" popularity piece given that focus.

Since the early times of emergence of the cultural and traditional friction between the Arab peoples who were Muslim, and the Jews, people have been almost continually treated with imagery of the 'doomsday" clash that might come to pass... (or will, if you believe in that destiny.)  It almost "demands" of believers that they can't change their own realities because.... faith in religious leadership words.

It's difficult to embrace the idea that there's nothing we can do to avert violent clashes.  It's even more difficult to believe that we "will have been warned" when the warnings never end... almost as if somewhere, someone actually "wants' it to happen.  (That someone wants it to happen is more frightening to me than that it could.)

I wonder if this article is AI output.  Maybe not, but I still wonder.

Thanks for sharing it.  Thumbup
"I do pray and go to church as I do belive in God. I returned to the church after decades of not going as I had an experience that I nor science can explain.  I keep it to myself and just go on. Overall I have to say my life has improved. "

Not my words....  not a quote of my composition...  Afraid there has been a cut and paste error of some kind there....
(03-29-2024, 11:20 AM)Maxmars Wrote: "I do pray and go to church as I do belive in God. I returned to the church after decades of not going as I had an experience that I nor science can explain.  I keep it to myself and just go on. Overall I have to say my life has improved. "

Not my words....  not a quote of my composition...  Afraid there has been a cut and paste error of some kind there....

Agree, much weird here as I dont totally understand how this site works.