deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Prayers for Deliverance from Demons
I thought I'd share this book with you all.  (this book is one that a lot of conservative/traditional Catholics have in their homes).  Please feel free to add Christian deliverance prayers to this thread as you wish.

In the Catholic Church there are deliverance prayers that can be prayed against the demonic.  Some prayers are restricted only to exorcist priests and it is forbidden for laity and parish priests to use them.  Apparently there can be spiritual backlash if the wrong people use them.  Some prayers can only be prayed by priests.  Again, if prayed by the laity there can be spiritual backlash.  However, there are some that can be prayed by the laity. 

Father Chad Ripperger is a well known Catholic priest.  He is an exorcist and works in deliverance ministries.  He wrote two books with deliverance prayers.  One for the laity.  One for the priests.  I'm sharing from his book 'Deliverance Prayers' *for use by the laity.  These are deliverance prayers that the laity can use to take command, break curses, break hexes, cut links, close portals, bind, make acts of rejection, break occult ties, remove generational spirits, set up perimeter protections, be reconciled to God, etc etc.

We have used these prayers when we have felt evil or suspected demonic or negative spiritual activity.  I can't see the spiritual realm so I don't know what the prayers did or didn't do.  But these are the go-to prayers for conservative/traditional Catholics so I'm sharing.

Prayer of Command

In HIs Name and by the power of His Cross and Blood, I ask Jesus to bind any evil spirits, forces and powers of the earth, air, fire, or water, of the netherworld and the satanic forces of nature.  By the power of the Holy Spirit and by His authority, I ask Jesus Christ to break any curses, hexes, or spells and send them back to where they came from, if it be His Holy Will.  I beseech Thee Lord Jesus to protect us by pouring They Precious Blood on us (my family, etc), which Thou hast shed for us and I ask Thee to command that any departing spirits leave quietly, without disturbance, and go straight to Thy Cross to dispose of as Thou sees fit.  I ask Thee to bind any demonic interaction, interplay or communications.  I place N. (person, place or thing) under the protection of the Blood of Jesus Christ which He shed for us.  Amen.

Prayer of Authority

Lord Jesus Christ, in Thy Name, I ask Thee to bind and silence all powers and forces that do not accept Thee as Lord and King, in the air, in the water, in the ground, the netherworld and nature and the spiritual world.  I ask Thee to bind all demonic action and demonic communication.  Lord, seal this whole place, all of us here and all our intentions in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.  Mary, we ask thee to surround us with thy mantle of protection and crush Satan's power in our lives.  Saint Michael the Archangel, we ask thee and all our Guardian Angels to defend us in battle against Satan and the powers of darkness.  Amen.

Binding Prayer

Jesus, I ask Thee to bind and seal all power sources attached to either (any) of us in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus, and I ask Thee to render them all completely helpless, impotent, neutralized, paralyzed and ineffective, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.  (say thrice)

Prayer for Breaking Curses of the Occult

I ask Jesus to bind in His Most Precious Blood any and all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, or any other demonic bondages sent against N. or myself, or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions; I ask Him to bind them all and break them.  In the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (say thrice).

Breaking Occult Ties.

In the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, through the merits of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Saint Michael the Archangel, the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and all the saints, I ask Thee, God the Father, to break every occult tie of black magic (sorcery, curse, etc) between the foul spirit N (name of demon) and N. (name of person).  I ask Thee to bind every power of this spirit and command him to leave N. and go to the food of the Cross.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence