deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we make the text a bit less brighter here ?
I noticed the lack of moderation on the ATS site , I've been watching both sites , The only reason I've not settled here is it's hard to read maybe the size or the bright white text . Kinda hurts my eyeballs .

I have to squint when reading .

I have to wear my anti blue glasses on this site :) It makes a big difference less eye strain with the glasses its way easier to read , Not so looking into the Sun .

I guess everything thing is written for phones nowadays it looks way better on my cell .
(01-11-2024, 05:38 PM)ravenwatcher Wrote: I noticed the lack of moderation on the ATS site , I've been watching both sites , The only reason I've not settled here is it's hard to read maybe the size or the bright white text . Kinda hurts my eyeballs .

I have to squint when reading .

I have to wear my anti blue glasses on this site :) It makes a big difference less eye strain with the glasses its way easier to read , Not so looking into the Sun .

I guess everything thing is written for phones nowadays it looks way better on my cell .

Give me time to finish up mobile responsiveness. I intend to have multiple themes to choose from. For now, I'll increase the font size and go over the css and look at everything and see what may need to be adjusted.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(01-11-2024, 05:38 PM)ravenwatcher Wrote: I noticed the lack of moderation on the ATS site , I've been watching both sites , The only reason I've not settled here is it's hard to read maybe the size or the bright white text 
Not so much a lack of moderation.  We do the best we can.  
But since that lockout last autumn, the trolls and bots have been relentless.