deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bottom scroll bar
Because of vision issues I have the screen zoomed in, but there is no bottom scroll bar to get the last bit (on the far right lol) of screen.

Its a minor issue cos its only the last bit of the words on the right, and I have worked as web dev so I know it will take more time testing it than fixing it, but just raising the issue to put it on the list.
I was not here.
(01-04-2024, 11:08 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Because of vision issues I have the screen zoomed in, but there is no bottom scroll bar to get the last bit (on the far right lol) of screen.

Its a minor issue cos its only the last bit of the words on the right, and I have worked as web dev so I know it will take more time testing it than fixing it, but just raising the issue to put it on the list.

The only time I see it is when I up the font size and the page is larger than the screen. And I don't see it on DI no matter how big I make the font.  
I was hoping it was something on my browser end....
I'll try a different browser, currently on  SRware Iron

EDIT: Same on Firefox and Edge. First time I ever used Edge---seriously.

Minor issue tho. I dont expect WCAG 3.0 level stufff for the last two letters on a line.
I was not here.
I'll play with it and tweak out the issue.  Beer
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(01-06-2024, 02:37 AM)Scaramanga Wrote: I'll play with it and tweak out the issue.  Beer

I'm thinking its a problem on my end after it being the same in other browsers. I'd say ignore it until someone else rais3es it.
I was not here.
(01-06-2024, 05:42 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I'm thinking its a problem on my end after it being the same in other browsers. I'd say ignore it until someone else rais3es it.

It's not a problem on your end.

Apparently, the style for the body has a "overflow-x:hidden" attribute that forces the horizontal scroll bar to be hidden. I think that changing it to "overflow-x:auto" may solve the problem.
(01-07-2024, 06:41 AM)ArMaP Wrote: It's not a problem on your end.

Apparently, the style for the body has a "overflow-x:hidden" attribute that forces the horizontal scroll bar to be hidden. I think that changing it to "overflow-x:auto" may solve the problem.

Should be corrected now. [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(01-09-2024, 05:00 AM)Scaramanga Wrote: Should be corrected now. [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...banana.gif]

It is, now the scroll bar appears.  Thumbup
Its fixed and now I rejoice with the other townsfolk. then walk into a pole...

You all put too much effort into this, youall are awesome.
I was not here.