deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any Minecraft Players around?
I like me a good hardcore zombie mod -- I do the ultra-hardcore bit of "one lifetime and that's it" type of gameplay.  Sometimes it takes me over 100 tries to be able to survive three days in a modded world.  I'm currently playing 'From the Fog' -- hooooboy.  

I like them really hard but not impossibly hard.

So... anyone do modded Minecraft?  Got a recommendation?
(01-31-2024, 03:18 AM)Byrd Wrote: I like me a good hardcore zombie mod -- I do the ultra-hardcore bit of "one lifetime and that's it" type of gameplay.  Sometimes it takes me over 100 tries to be able to survive three days in a modded world.  I'm currently playing 'From the Fog' -- hooooboy.  

I like them really hard but not impossibly hard.

So... anyone do modded Minecraft?  Got a recommendation?

[Image: Wve08Dwl.jpg]

Two years to build this world! I will find out about the zombi! This world goes on and on it’s really cool!

It was built on my iPhone and I don’t want to add it to a server. Someone will wreck it lol!
(01-31-2024, 02:42 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/Wve08Dwl.jpg]

Two years to build this world! I will find out about the zombi! This world goes on and on it’s really cool!

It was built on my iPhone and I don’t want to add it to a server. Someone will wreck it lol!

Whoa!  That looks really neat!

What sorts of macines/devices do you have going on there?
(01-31-2024, 05:53 PM)Byrd Wrote: Whoa!  That looks really neat!

What sorts of macines/devices do you have going on there?

I wish I could send you this game file world. I don’t think it can be transferred. My 15 year old helped me with all the tricks. It has a transport world in the world!

Somehow he did a mod in the water when you swim down you go to a different dry world.

The world has tree traps and all kinds of crazy! I will ask my son later about a cool zombie mod for you!