deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another ATS migrant
Hello all,

I’m not sure what took me so long to sign up here because it’s painfully obvious that ATS is likely on its last breath. It really is sad to see such a once great platform fizzle out the way it has been over the last five or six years.

Thank you so much DTOM for all your hard work as a Mod on ATS and for this new site you put together for everyone to resettle into… what you have accomplished is very admirable.

Many thanks to you!!!
Welcome!

I hope you find that the spirit of that site has endured the transition to this one ...

We will continue the noble effort of serving the community's search for a place of dialogue and peace.

And we'll have a boatload of fun doing it!
(03-26-2024, 03:59 PM)Magesticesoteric Wrote: I’m not sure what took me so long to sign up here because it’s painfully obvious that ATS is likely on its last breath. It really is sad to see such a once great platform fizzle out the way it has been over the last five or six years.

Greetings. Open borders aren't so bad when they give ATS members a new home. [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
(03-26-2024, 03:59 PM)Magesticesoteric Wrote: Hello all,

I’m not sure what took me so long to sign up here because it’s painfully obvious that ATS is likely on its last breath. It really is sad to see such a once great platform fizzle out the way it has been over the last five or six years.

Thank you so much DTOM for all your hard work as a Mod on ATS and for this new site you put together for everyone to resettle into… what you have accomplished is very admirable.

Many thanks to you!!!
Glad to see you made it here.
    ​​​​​​​  ​​
I just want to point out that I didn't put the site together, although I  did happily promote is in another place.
TSK is the guy who put this place together.....
 [Image: ats2485_banana.gif] ​​​​​​​ [Image: ats2485_banana.gif] ​​​​​​​ [Image: ats2485_banana.gif] ​​​​​​​ [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
Welcome to your new home!  It's a difficult thing sometimes to transition into a new home.   Well, things are peaceful here, and without strife.
(03-26-2024, 04:53 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome!

I hope you find that the spirit of that site has endured the transition to this one ...

We will continue the noble effort of serving the community's search for a place of dialogue and peace.

And we'll have a boatload of fun doing it!

Hear hear Maxmars!