deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An incredible coincidence or worse is Russia pushing Iran's Buttons
Saw this mentioned and thought I'd bring the discussion,here sure eventually this will go to the Israel/Gaza folder but this folder needed a topic. 

An incredible coincidence or worse is Russia pushing Iran's buttons, We have to be open to the possibility, if not whoever is operating is doing it with a surety and precision that seems almost AI-like, not to throw out buzzwords. 

https://x.com/Faytuks/status/1742531743247167576?s=20
Faytuks News Δ
@Faytuks
·
20m
53 killed, 71 injured following explosions at Soleimani memorial in Kerman, Iran - Tasnim
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
I think we should wait and see who claims responsibility.  It's undoubtedly a group with foreign backers, but this could also be more Shia-Sunni violence.
The young people of Iran do not think like the ruling government or the Mullahs.  They want Western things and a more open and free way of life.  It could have come from them.  It could be shia/sunni.  It was a gas canister type bomb so not so sophisticated.  I'm no expert of course.  Just a few thoughts ...
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(01-03-2024, 10:52 AM)Byrd Wrote: I think we should wait and see who claims responsibility.  It's undoubtedly a group with foreign backers, but this could also be more Shia-Sunni violence.

How exactly is it going to be detrimental for a nondescript new message board with less than 1000 members, to speculate on this topic Bryd? Just discussing the topic and would like to hear opinions

I'm sincerely curious and while I think it's Mossad as a default it isn't 100% by any means. There is some serious behind-the-scenes diplomacy by other means going on. 

It would seem Israel isn't too keen on keeping the US in the loop, loose lips, or perhaps they are tired of American restraint, that speaks volumes in itself. I recall most major moves in the Gulf wars the US told Israel beforehand.

https://fxtwitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/st...9043221983
FxTwitter / FixupX
2 ?    12 ❤️    588 ?️
Instant News Alerts (@InstaNewsAlerts)
Israel did not notify the United States in advance of the strike that killed a senior Hamas leader in Beirut yesterday, but did inform Washington as it was underway, according to two U.S. officials, a U.S. Defense official and a person briefed on the operation. (NBC)
 person briefed on the operation. (NBC)

No secret who Iran thinks is behind the attack

https://fxtwitter.com/WarMonitors/status...0662885647

FxTwitter / FixupX
36 ?    163 ?    646 ❤️    29,448 ?️
War Monitor (@WarMonitors)
⚡️#BREAKING Iranian Vice President: The pure blood of innocent people of our people was spilled in Kerman by the agents of the Zionist entity and its supporters — Al Jazeera

(01-03-2024, 12:53 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: The young people of Iran do not think like the ruling government or the Mullahs.  They want Western things and a more open and free way of life.  It could have come from them.  It could be shia/sunni.  It was a gas canister type bomb so not so sophisticated.  I'm no expert of course.  Just a few thoughts ...

You did see where Iran is blaming Zion, so if it is internal or even Arab on Arab their perception becomes the Iranian mass reality. We know the Palestinians will blame Israel regardless and the west.

No secret who Iran thinks is behind the attack

https://fxtwitter.com/WarMonitors/status...0662885647

FxTwitter / FixupX
36 ?    163 ?    646 ❤️    29,448 ?️
War Monitor (@WarMonitors)
⚡️#BREAKING Iranian Vice President: The pure blood of innocent people of our people was spilled in Kerman by the agents of the Zionist entity and its supporters — Al Jazeera
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
fwiw

https://x.com/MOSSADil/status/1742580418904264712?s=20

Mossad Commentary
@MOSSADil
US intelligence: ISIS behind the attacks in Iran as 200 people have reportedly killed.
11:15 AM · Jan 3, 2024
·
Views

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/174262...65645?s=20

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
The Director of the White House’s National Security Council, John Kirby stated today that the United States had Zero Involvement in the Explosions earlier today at a Memorial for the Assassination of Qasem Soleimani near the City of Kerman in Eastern Iran; he further stated there is also nothing to suggest that Israel played any Role in the Bombing either.
thanks all for the info.  I had not heard this.

interestingly, many Bible scholars believe that Russia and Iran will partner in an invasion of Israel
(01-03-2024, 12:59 PM)putnam6 Wrote: How exactly is it going to be detrimental for a nondescript new message board with less than 1000 members, to speculate on this topic Bryd? Just discussing the topic and would like to hear opinions

If we follow the motto of this board, we should take care to establish the facts before announcing conclusions.  Speculation's fun, but can point to the wrong person and adds to the noise in the information environment.  None of us here has the security clearances and the political and military contacts (and language skills in Hebrew and Arabic) to do a truly excellent investigation.

Plus, it's early days.  A lot of the investigating is still ongoing.

And that's why I said "hold the horses!  Don't decide on a Bad Guy just yet!"
"Fun" speculation: things will make more sense if you start thinking of Islamic State as a US controlled terrorist organization.
(01-03-2024, 08:30 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Saw this mentioned and thought I'd bring the discussion,here sure eventually this will go to the Israel/Gaza folder but this folder needed a topic. 

An incredible coincidence or worse is Russia pushing Iran's buttons, We have to be open to the possibility, if not whoever is operating is doing it with a surety and precision that seems almost AI-like, not to throw out buzzwords. 
Well, couldn't it be the USA IC or the CCP as well?
Neither have world peace as a goal.
It appears that ISIS has taken responsibility. I've got to say that surprised me.

ISIS claims responsibility...
Quote:ISIS claims responsibility for suicide bomb attacks on Soleimani memorial in Iran.
Syria has also claimed to have been responsible for the attack, which killed more than 100 people

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is claiming responsibility for the suicide bomb attacks in Iran this week, Fox News Digital has learned.
ISIS claims to have orchestrated the double suicide bomber attack at the memorial to deceased Iranian military official Qassem Soleimani.
A statement from ISIS published to Telegram named terrorist operatives Omar al-Mowahid and Sayefulla al-Mujahid as the suicidal attackers behind the "dual martyrdom operation."

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi Fox News
Published January 4, 2024 12:56pm EST