deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Found on Reddit *** Interdimensional Aliens are the root cause of schizophrenia
Found this on Reddit and thought Id share it's an alien angle Ive never seen mentioned, thought it was interesting because hasn't there been an alleged increase in mental illnesses?

Regardless a few common alien tropes mixed in but I never heard the theory poltergeists were interdimensional alien beings either

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm...are_button

Interdimensional Aliens are the root cause of schizophrenia and many other mental illnesses!
Quote:Interdimensional Aliens are the root cause of schizophrenia and many other mental illnesses!I can't believe this is so limited to find on the internet, while it is absolutely obvious but there is an annoying twist. There are poltergeists without bodies among us in lower dimensions and may come across as dark shadow blobs smelling like smoke that many schizophrenic people see changing over time, you will hear people talk about it in the comments and there are aliens or hybrids with a body, operating in higher dimensions. They are not space aliens but hybrids or mutants vessels created straight from earth.
The reptilian aliens originated from Velociraptor DNA running a hybridization program to become humanoid and walk among us to influence society. This also goes for gray aliens which originate from a giant praying mantis which people also see during DMT drug use.

The hybridization program. [Image: https://i.ibb.co/t2JQ2gK/Screenshot-2024...45-037.jpg][Image: https://i.ibb.co/r7xSHjj/Screenshot-2024...26-014.jpg]
These are real abduction drawings from hypnotic regressions done on abductees. Gray aliens are hybrids from praying mantises also called Mantoids, it's a step to walk among us as humans.In regards to poltergeists, this makes up for there being different type of alien abductions and sightings. Sleep paralysis are done by invisible shadow blobs or figures, out of body abductions are done by an (astral body) orb. Physical abductions are done by either a craft or object of light, also related to the (Body of Light) which is a state of dematerializing into photon particles. I'll post wiki links in the comments about this.
Here are few different body type techniques aliens use, almost nobody knows this yet: This is related to real paranormal sightings we are having.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/K6F9WmW/Screenshot-2024...58-468.jpg]Shadowfigure body also called an Etheric body. 
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/QN3f9m0/Screenshot-2024...43-057.jpg]Small clouded UFO orbs are astral bodies, this is how they abduct people with an out of body experience, it's basically a transparent copy of your body called an astral projection, is why aliens or hybrids can appear as ghost sightings. 
Bright UFO orbs: This is a Body of light used for physical transport abductions, it's basically dematerializing into biophoton particles into an energyfield to travel in higher realms, planes or what we call Dimensions.Having said this, this is why aliens or hybrids are related to poltergeist activity, they use black magic powers or techniques like magicians and mentalists. They can read your minds, predict movements you make or simply control you in any direction they want through calculations and matrix codes, it's a form of subliminal hypnosis.
The only evidence for human hybrids walking among us at the moment are paranormal videos like cryptids, people having mental illnesses, or having alter egos. They are trying to run our lives like it's a game, there are several movies hinting to this.
Here are a few movies related to real mental health cases and controlled possessions mostly related to Gangstalking:
They Live (aliens live inside of us)
The Truman show (as the actors running the simulation, causing planned and staged events)
The Box (using humans as a proxy, watching you through the eyes of others)
The Game (playing with us)
Eyes Wide Shut (mind controlling the elites, giving them alter egos or engaging into perverted acts.)
The message of this post and the answer of these movies are, invisible aliens or apparitions are possessing people from an unseen dimension, they also can give people nightmares, hallucinations, alter people's perception or give people alter ego's.
I'm not interested in promoting my sub /Alienhybridsabuse but I collect there all my research and evidence also hoping experiencers will share their testimonies there for researching purposes. I managed to link elites abusing children to alter ego's and possessions.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/J3Pr8K1/Screenshot-2024...23-332.jpg]The evidence for Aliens Walking among us are poltergeist apparitions and possession.Also I managed to get in contact with 2 alien hybrids through my research, they were remote viewing me and guessed my personal info which is what they can do, so this is not a joke. I now figured out through an abductee and Target individual I simply talked with their alter ego's, which is linked to DID = Dissociative Identity Disorder. There are beings that attach themselves towards your silvercord, this is why some people have magic abilities, seeing hallucinations and many more stuff. The movie Split answers this correctly.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(05-08-2024, 04:31 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Interdimensional Aliens are the root cause of schizophrenia and many other mental illnesses!

At this time I'm going with that schizophrenia voices are real ... real demons or real aliens or real whatever.  The person with schizophrenia unfortunately can hear what everyone else can not, and that drives the schizophrenia person to have actual mental health issues because hearing that stuff is too much for a human to handle.  Medication changes body chemistry so it artificially turns off the curse of hearing.  

Anyway .. that's my take on it.  But I could be totally wrong ...
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(05-08-2024, 06:51 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: At this time I'm going with that schizophrenia voices are real ... real demons or real aliens or real whatever.  The person with schizophrenia unfortunately can hear what everyone else can not, and that drives the schizophrenia person to have actual mental health issues because hearing that stuff is too much for a human to handle.  Medication changes body chemistry so it artificially turns off the curse of hearing.  

Anyway .. that's my take on it.  But I could be totally wrong ...

LOL just for discussion, I do not know obviously.

What I do know is sometimes the ringing in my ears from tinnitus Meneires whatever the cause can wear a person down. I can't fathom if they were actual voices, even a constant soothing voice would be too much for the average person. Now what if it is not such a soothing voice...real or imagined it would no doubt drive some people a little nutso.  

Sometimes that voice in your head is just your instincts telling you to watch your ass,LOL.  

My only experience with voices, and ive mentioned it elsewhere. Way back when my oldest daughter was an infant, she had colic and just could not drink anything but NurseSoy brand. Before we discovered this it was a rather excruciating couple of weeks. Bless her heart she was such a cute and good natured baby, but feeding time was stressful let's just say. One afternoon I got home and my wife was sitting on the sofa and our daughter was asleep upstairs in her crib, anyway I got in and went upstairs to the bathroom while I was in there our daughter begins to wake up and cry.

I was hurriedly finishing up when I heard a voice, a completely calm soothing voice ask "Are you going to get her?" It was so clear and distinct and obviously not my wife's voice, but I answered yes I'll get her. So I went and got my daughter she was glad to see me. So I went downstairs and my wife was on the sofa mouth open shocked look on her face. She said I know you heard that because you answered the question, she said she heard it too, she thought it was me and was about to answer when I answered myself saying I'll get her. She described the voice the same way I did soothing and calm, and I asked her what she heard it say she repeated "Are you going to get her?" and she knew it wasn't my voice either, she assumed I was just drinking some water or something and sounded different at first, but then it was a women's soothing voice. 

Was that an alien? LOL did the crying bother them so they had to chime in? 

My ex wife 30 years later still thinks it was our daughter's guardian angel which is a comforting thought, I don't know myself except either we both had a telepathic episode, or we imagined it together, I know I didn't say it, 99% sure she didn't either. The look on her face when I came downstairs, she's dumbfounded.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
There is also Lyme disease which can cause schizophrenia , and to some reason lyme has been increasing quite a lot last 20-30 years Shocked

The Impact of Lyme Disease on Mental Health: Understanding the Connection and Seeking Support
(05-08-2024, 04:31 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Found this on Reddit and thought Id share it's an alien angle Ive never seen mentioned, thought it was interesting because hasn't there been an alleged increase in mental illnesses?

Regardless a few common alien tropes mixed in but I never heard the theory poltergeists were interdimensional alien beings either

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm...are_button

Interdimensional Aliens are the root cause of schizophrenia and many other mental illnesses!

That's weird I can't see the images, because apparently I'm permanently banned, which is strange because I've never even had an account there.
(05-08-2024, 02:57 PM)Lichter daraus Wrote: That's weird I can't see the images, because apparently I'm permanently banned, which is strange because I've never even had an account there.
Here are the images dont know why the original links didn't work

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-08-18-51-45-037.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-08-18-53-43-057.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-08-18-52-58-468.jpg][Image: Screenshot-2024-05-08-18-53-43-057.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-08-18-54-23-332.jpg]
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart