deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A new frontier. Hopefully
After the "other site" went down and all accounts were frozen, I didn't reactivate my account as the place "felt" different somehow, as time went on the political push became ever more apparent, I still lurked and read, never responding though on some days the temptation to weigh in was almost too great.
I'm very very pleased that this refuge has appeared, it has the "old vibe" about it, at least for now, and I will be looking forward to getting involved in what we all went "there" for in the first instance.
Great to be here and Thankyou in advance
Welcome!  Now that you are here the "old vibe" will be more evident than ever.

Please join in the discussion, or even make a thread.

Glad you made it!  I strongly suspect this is only getting better and better.
Thanks Maxmars.
Looking forward to the future!
(03-21-2024, 12:38 PM)Shinzaun Wrote: After the "other site" went down and all accounts were frozen, I didn't reactivate my account as the place "felt" different somehow, as time went on the political push became ever more apparent, I still lurked and read, never responding though on some days the temptation to weigh in was almost too great.
I'm very very pleased that this refuge has appeared, it has the "old vibe" about it, at least for now, and I will be looking forward to getting involved in what we all went "there" for in the first instance.

Yes, the old place just wasn't the same after last October....although all of 2023 was weird.

Life goes on, and glad you decided to join.
DI feels a lot like ATS did 15 or so years ago....and I like it a lot. Thumbup Thumbup ​​​​​​​ Thumbup
(03-21-2024, 12:38 PM)Shinzaun Wrote: I'm very very pleased that this refuge has appeared, it has the "old vibe" about it, at least for now, and I will be looking forward to getting involved in what we all went "there" for in the first instance.

I don't buy into conspiracy angles but welcome the return to discussions and debates free of toxic politics. So, I am looking forward to reading your contributions to the boards.