deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A Superficial Analysis of Religion
Quote:You who dress Yourself in such a way as to increase Lord Damodara's love and attachment for You! O queen of Vrndavana, which is the pleasure grove of Lord Hari! O new moon that has arisen from the ocean of King Vrsabhanu! O friend of Lalita! O You who make Visakha loyal to You due to Your wonderful qualities of friendliness, kindness, and faithfulness to Krsna! O You who are filled with compassion! O You whose divine characteristics are described by the great sages Sanaka and Sanatana! O Radha, please be merciful to me!

[Video: https://youtu.be/BpjWvpTYfSw?si=I1F22da0uhq8t_Q0]
In case you feel like singing along:

Quote:Braj Mandala

Sri Radhe
Jaya Jaya
Madhava Dayite
Gokula Taruni Mandala Mahite 
Damodara Rati Vardhana-Vese Hari-Niskuta Vrndavipinese 
Sri Radhe Jaya Jaya Madhava Dayite Gokula Taruni Mandala Mahite 
Vrishabhanu-Dadhi-Nava-Sashi-Lekhe Lalita-Sakhi!-Guna Ramita-Vishake! 
Karunam Kuru Mayi Karuna-Bharite Sanaka-Sanatana-Varnita-Carite 

Let's start with 'Adam & Eve':
even in the bible there are humans living on Earth before 'God' gave them paradise, where they'd never have to struggle for anything as long as they don't try to eat the fruit of knowledge.

Sure it got twisted over time but it clearly spells out in an inversed kind of story telling (probably due to the natural issues of how we retold our lore for a very long time before writing was invented) that:
1. a fruit was eaten
2. Adam and Eve were the first 'full humans'
3. the difference of them and the other humans of Earth was they interacted with 'God'

I leave it to you to make your own conclusions from that.

To this day people 'interacting with 'God' are a minority. Because it is not about following rules and performing rituals. It is not about screaming 'Jesus!' every given opportunity.

So what is 'God'?
a specific way of thinking?
an aspect of the multiverse?
will 'God' have a body?

those are the questions one needs to ask first, right? Before someone like me comes along and says weird stuff like:
The fundamental 'substance' of the universe is information. And consciousness is one step before intelligence when consciousness starts to 'process information'.
Intelligence is when you make decisions about which parts of and how you want to process information.

We are not the centre of the universe. We are in a metaphorical sense software. Our personality and life at least. One can argue the meatbag as the hardware is where we depart from the extremists of Simulation Theory.
lol

So back to the ancients:
magical times everything was new and magic.
What has changed now is that we kind of have an idea of where we're coming from, what has happened before we were born.
That we build our worldview no longer only on what we experience directly but what others have put into convenient abstracts for us.

...well mostly right?
Because that is exactly where religion has utterly failed. Instead of exploring the 'connection gateway' we have to 'God' it became a tool of making exactly that next to impossible for a very long time.

I might return to this and add some at a later point.
Quote:So back to the ancients:
magical times everything was new and magic.
What has changed now is that we kind of have an idea of where we're coming from, what has happened before we were born.
That we build our worldview no longer only on what we experience directly but what others have put into convenient abstracts for us.

For this, I ripped off ideas from Dawkins, Darwin, Sagan, Jung, and theoretical physics, and then used it to explain concepts in world religions.

It leads to blasphemy. 

The Master of the universe (form) is an emergent property. The geometry is secondary and a random alignment from a set range of collapsed parameters that could happen.

The way these parameters end up is arbitrary to any one universe.

Like work down to a locational position through the multiverse  Everything is refined to incorporate possible laws of physics, possible universal histories, initial starting conditions on down to a 4D location.

So in effect all religions do is observe one tiny universal history and interpret that as the totality of all.

Like the universe with an interference force that prevents cohesion and exists like a plasma fuzz universe is one of their god's designs too.

And that's where the mindfuck is.

Multiverse theories deal with infinities of infinities. And if the arrangement of this selectively vibrating multiverse is from the infinite, there is no need to explain anything because EVERYTHING HAS TO HAPPEN. God is the process of everything having to happen.

We are just confined to one tiny little oberservable slice of infinity.

I think religions have every right to see a divine symmetry to our universe, because there is a design, math checking out observes their is form and law, I just take issue that it is significant in any way.

And I meant to give 5 stars for this. I suck at hitting the right one. 

ETA:  Sad
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter