Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
60 Minutes: UAP
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY]

Disclosure has happed. Period. 

It’s real.  

Adjust your worldview. 

We do not know what they are. 

We do not know it if is one thing, or many things. If they are breakaway human, alien, other intelligences from future, past, or under the oceans… or something else we can’t even understand.  

We do know it’s real.
Perhaps UFO's/UAP's should be relegated to the area of psychic phenomenon; we know they're real and something is causing these events but haven't quite figured out what yet.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(01-25-2024, 01:41 PM)Nugget Wrote: Perhaps UFO's/UAP's should be relegated to the area of psychic phenomenon; we know they're real and something is causing these events but haven't quite figured out what yet.

Quite a few people believe that.

I’m more of a nuts and bolts type guy. 

someone built them with tech we supposedly don’t have.
it's just as concerning to think it human tech, and how much is likely being whitewashed

The 60 Minutes coverage is the pièce de résistance in a lot of ways. Growing up if it was on CBS SUNDAY its credibility skyrocketed. 

You agree it's real I agree it's real.
So what the hell is it? 
I can break it down into percentages

65% DOD knows, the main reason our intelligence is too good, it rarely missed early during the opening months of the Russian SMO, but now we are supposed to believe they are clueless.That percentage can be broken into 35 its our tech and 65 it is non-human and the DOD knows a lot about them. 

30% DOD knows it origins are Chinese, but want to maintain subterfuge for a number of reasons. Did you see where the US asked for China's help with the Houthis? 

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1750...25901?s=20

5% It is not ours we suspect its non-human, just not 100% sure. I just cant believe they would be this honest and forthright about it. 

Like with the Iraqi jellyfish show the public why it isn't real
it supposedly wasn't a balloon yet Ive seen videos trying to sell that it is

We have to realize if this is unknown or known non-human like what Ive seen mentioned elsewhere the chances are we are being lied to, with the potential that wars and other issues are being used to misdirect our attention.

And if they are real and have been here before us, it upsets the religious paradigm for starters. 

There's loads of reasons to keep it secret or to misdirect or lie about it.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(01-25-2024, 02:49 PM)pianopraze Wrote: Quite a few people believe that.

I’m more of a nuts and bolts type guy. 

someone built them with tech we supposedly don’t have.

I tend to agree with you on 99.9% but there is stil that 1% I'm undecided about.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(01-25-2024, 11:45 PM)putnam6 Wrote: 5% It is not ours we suspect its non-human, just not 100% sure. I just cant believe they would be this honest and forthright about it. 

Excellent post! Thumbup Snipped key point for response.

I can't believe they would, either.
You and I and many others know by now that almost everything from any source of media is designed to make a customer out of anyone who will give them a second glance. Sometimes it's not deliberately nefarious per se, only marketing. That doesn't outright imply everything in the media is a flat out lie; only that context manipulation and selective information release is often used to emphasize or manufacture a point--a point which is engineered to maximize audience attention and retention.

Media outlets accumulate large audiences. These media outlets distribute stories derived from information given to them by "someone" who wants them to have it. That "someone" could be a government entity (DOD, foreign government, etc), a large corporation, a wealthy individual, or a number of other sources. These sources only give media outlets information which is intended for public consumption - the "media" simply engineers stories from that information to turn a profit and increase viewership.

This is one reason why "disclosure" in the traditional sense is not worth anticipating at this point. Most sources of information are compromised or sketchy in some way. It's not a good idea to listen at face value.

There are plenty of unconventional aircraft, vehicles, and other examples of rapidly developing technology flying around in the atmosphere and traversing water and land. In the interest of national (and global) security, it would be unwise to disclose information about who knows or understands any given unconventional device, who is manufacturing or operating them, and yes, whether or not any (or how many) of these objects originated on this planet to begin with.

In short, take what you hear with a grain of salt. Thumbup
(02-06-2024, 01:02 PM)Wave Wrote: Excellent post! Thumbup Snipped key point for response.

I can't believe they would, either.
You and I and many others know by now that almost everything from any source of media is designed to make a customer out of anyone who will give them a second glance. Sometimes it's not deliberately nefarious per se, only marketing. That doesn't outright imply everything in the media is a flat out lie; only that context manipulation and selective information release is often used to emphasize or manufacture a point--a point which is engineered to maximize audience attention and retention.

Media outlets accumulate large audiences. These media outlets distribute stories derived from information given to them by "someone" who wants them to have it. That "someone" could be a government entity (DOD, foreign government, etc), a large corporation, a wealthy individual, or a number of other sources. These sources only give media outlets information which is intended for public consumption - the "media" simply engineers stories from that information to turn a profit and increase viewership.

This is one reason why "disclosure" in the traditional sense is not worth anticipating at this point. Most sources of information are compromised or sketchy in some way. It's not a good idea to listen at face value.

There are plenty of unconventional aircraft, vehicles, and other examples of rapidly developing technology flying around in the atmosphere and traversing water and land. In the interest of national (and global) security, it would be unwise to disclose information about who knows or understands any given unconventional device, who is manufacturing or operating them, and yes, whether or not any (or how many) of these objects originated on this planet to begin with.

In short, take what you hear with a grain of salt. Thumbup

UAPs/UFOs were a big reason I  joined ATS, as a complete novice with no personal experiences we always would discuss how disclosure would look. Much like other paranormal or cryptid phenomena, it's always been a past time, a balance against just following more mainstream topics. But basically, if the military brass isn't losing thier minds over it this, how bad can it be? 

That realization doesn't mean whatever the story is or isn't is still a huge story for those of us who say Yes I know, but what if? 

But Im an alternative history nerd too... 

The military though just seems so damn sure of themselves and their capabilities, and I know they are openly the best military the most financed and supported in the world. Behind the scenes have heard rumors and stories Military tech is 40-50 years ahead   

How would somebody from1918 look at an early jet fighter

This leaves me my thoughts we have been lied too since the 80s if not earlier, about the Soviet Sino threat, or atleast about America's capabilities to counter the issue
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....