Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Crypto Bubble and Meme Coin Investing.
[Image: GHxuo1Ga0AAW8iC?format=jpg&name=small]

And I bought 150,000,000 of them for $320 from Ethereum on Feb 26th. When it was 0.000002145.

I keep clicking on videos saying it's a unicorn, and read things like this:

Quote:Some predict that if the current positive trend continues, Pepe could climb to $0.003. Others offer a more conservative forecast, suggesting an average price of $0.00000559 by 2024. 

Already up to 0.00000615, but...

0.003? Say what? I bought this because the frog makes me laugh, but that doesn't seem possible. I want to know how a coin with 420 trillion in number and a 2.5 billion dollar market cap is going to grow to 1.3 trillion, but I'm all for it if Pepe finds a way.

I don't know if this is an awaiting meltdown or a coming bubble, but I'm hoping this trend continues and this turns to out to be some insane unicorn waiting to happen. Like everyone is kinda speculating.

Praise Pepe. Pepe is peace!

* Post edit

I was still in a whatever mindset when this was written. So I edited the title and changed the tone to make it less fucking stupid.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
Update:

I don't care if Crypto is Satan, I'm kicking myself for not getting into it sooner.

I have had Ethereum for a bit, but didn't move it around until recently. Just let it do whatever. Now I'm taking bits of it to buy speculative crap and I'm literally going to make a killing on dogs and frogs.

The frog bought at at 0.000002145 which is now at 0.000009520, and expected to rise to Shiba's current market cap by mid April, bringing its value somewhere near 0.00003850, for a profit of $5,455. If the predictions hold.

I had to learn about block chains, resistance and support barriers and market cap and total circulating supply.

The frog will be good to a certain extent. The more coins they burn the better. And I've read it's absolute max market cap is around 1.2 trillion, or a valuation of 0.003 per coin.

In that case, years down the road, when Bitcoins market cap passes Gold at 14.6 trillion.

The Dog has a higher ceiling, and more billionaires supporting it, and the dogwifhat (real name) has an even higher ceiling.

I'm now just riding waves of crap. Take it out of Ethereum, ride some wave, make a little profit, and then have more ethereum.

First week trying it on its own, not counting the frog, which I'm keeping, has blown my freaking mind. Take 100 dollars of Ethereum and buy whatever, turning it into 150 and then putting 47.5 more back to ethereum. And they make a little off my trade. And do that with a bunch of 50-100 dollar trades. Some make a little, some a lot, some go down, but it can really build up with something as little as 1000 dollars to play with. That's achievable for many people even under Biden.

[Image: 8j5u58.jpg]

While the bubble lasts anyway.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter